German files

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

German files

Postby snow » June 26th, 2005, 1:54 pm

Hello everybody,
I just found your webseide and had to join. I am german and into these hypnotic fantasies for a long time. So I tried some of the files. There are great its nice listening but despite my english is very good ( I can think in the language) I am not sure if they will have an inffluence on me because its not my mother tonge.

So i just wonder if there are aplace where I can finde some german self hypnosis files.

greets snow
snow

Postby Jack » June 26th, 2005, 8:03 pm

In all likelihood because english is not your first language, the files will affect you more deeply and thoroughly. Also, they will most likely work more quickly.
"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt." Bertrand Russell
"By doing certain things certain results follow." A. Crowley, Book of Lies
"Dum spiro, spero." - Cicero
Jack
Guru
Guru

Re: German files

Postby sandy82 » June 26th, 2005, 11:02 pm

Sehr geehrter Herr Schnee!

Willkommen! Ich hoffe dass es Ihnen heute Nacht ausgezeichnet geht. Auch bin ich sehr glücklich dass Sie uns besucht haben.

You have just exhausted my university German!

Jack is much more knowledgeable on hypnosis than I am, and I defer to his judgment on the files. However, if you still want to find a German site, you might use the Google search engine. Set the language to German. Then use the German equivalents of "hypnosis" and "MP3"--or whatever words you think are most suitable--to search for German-language sites. I can tell you that it is very unusual to find a site as generous as this one, where so many files are available gratis.

I hope that the foregoing is useful!

Beste Begrüssungen von den Vereinigten Staaten von Amerika!

snow wrote:Hello everybody,
I just found your webseide and had to join. I am german and into these hypnotic fantasies for a long time. So I tried some of the files. There are great its nice listening but despite my english is very good ( I can think in the language) I am not sure if they will have an inffluence on me because its not my mother tonge.

So i just wonder if there are aplace where I can finde some german self hypnosis files.

greets snow
sandy82
Guru
Guru

Postby snow » June 27th, 2005, 12:58 am

thanks for the anwers.
I listend to some of them but i still have some troubles to relax totaly. Every time when i feel like slipping away something inside me gets nervous or anxious and i wake up
snow

Postby vienna68 » June 27th, 2005, 12:59 am

Hallo snow!

Glaub mir, es wirkt!
Hab nur etwas Geduld!
vienna68

Postby snow » June 27th, 2005, 5:26 am

ja ich "übe" fleißig bis jetzt finde ich die files schön entspannend auch wenn ich noch keine wirkung merke

even if i cannot feel an change the files are very relaxing
snow

Return to Help with Files