Any free sample scripts

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Any free sample scripts

Postby jbh » January 11th, 2010, 8:41 pm

Hi folks...I just found the site off of a mention on FetLife, and I'm interested in hypnotizing my significant other. I've read a few resources and have a few ideas, but would like some examples to work from. Are there any sample scripts on the site that aren't flagged as premium content? I'm considering joining if there's good stuff, but I'd like to at least see a few examples first.
jbh

Postby CuteLittleFaery » January 11th, 2010, 11:29 pm

Welcome to WarpMyMind, jbh! :)

By default, the basic files alone are available to basic users -- downloading scripts or subliminals or binaural files requires a premium membership. However, there's nothing wrong with downloading a file you're interested in and transcribing it yourself. Just skip past the induction of the file and type up what you hear, no sweat.

In fact, if the file in question doesn't already have a script posted for it, you can get three months of free premium membership by submitting the script you created for inclusion on this site. :) Check out the details on the front page should you be interested in this option.

Here's hoping you find everything you're looking for!
CuteLittleFaery
Regular
Regular

Postby jbh » January 13th, 2010, 2:36 pm

Ah, but you see at this point, inductions are primarily what I'm looking for, since I want to try a few different ones.

Ah well. I've found a few on other sites, so maybe I'll be able to put something together.
jbh

Postby DKaiser » January 13th, 2010, 5:54 pm

Alternatively, download the file, and listen without trancing. Not as fast as reading a script, but it works all the same.
http://tinyurl.com/2emkrpk
Enjoy my files? Donate!
DKaiser
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Help with Files