Question about transformation files

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Question about transformation files

Postby Reboot2099 » January 12th, 2010, 4:49 am

I have been trying some files that are making you imagine you're a woman and I have a question about them.

I am a very analytical person and I think those kind of files probably won't work for me until I have an answer.

The files tell me I now have big breasts and I can touch them, feel them, even lick the nipples and it feels good when others touch them. The part where I feel having big breasts, no problem at all. But for the other things, I just can't seem to understand how that works.

If I want to play with them, do I just grab the air where I see or feel them to be? That's the most logical to me but while I feel something a little, it is not real enough for me to do that yet. Should I wait until the file works more before I "touch" them?

And what about others touching them like the file implies? They certainly won't be touching the air before me. If they touch my real chest, won't it be weird for me?

Point is, I have a hard time imagining things and I do not understand how it is supposed to work. I KNOW it is the kind of questions I should not ask myself, cause it breaks the efficiency of the files when you think too much about those details, but if I don't know how it works when I am awake, I don't think it can work when I'm in trance either. Should I just stop trying those kind of files and only use those that makes you feel something without touching it or changes the way you act?

Sorry if this post is kinda long and not well explained but I hope you understand what I mean :)
Reboot2099

Postby Alien4420 » January 22nd, 2010, 10:29 am

Go with the actual touching, it will give the brain more to work with -- the actual nerve impulses -- and less to invent. The suggestion that your breasts are big should do the rest, if it's strong enough to suppress your analytical faculty. If not, well, I'd just keep going into trance, suggestions often become more effective over time, and the fact that you've already convinced yourself that you have large breasts bodes well for eventual success.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Return to Help with Files