Im having trouble of experiencing all files

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Im having trouble of experiencing all files

Postby furryfox85 » February 7th, 2010, 1:12 pm

Yeah, im new to this hypnosis thing adn im trying on some of the furry transformation (the fox ears especially) but it's kinda hard to get anything from them, the most i got from it was my ears tinglin a bit.

tl;dr any tips for a beginner?
furryfox85

Postby Inanenoble » February 7th, 2010, 3:19 pm

Ok, first before I type anything. I am not a hypnotist and I have been trying this for about 3 weeks.

Anyhow, for a beginner your actually doing more then fine. Transformation is one of the more difficult types of hypnosis and any amount of sensation should be looked upon as a success.

As for tips I really don't have any, nor do I feel I am the person who should give them out. Keep up the good work.
Inanenoble
Regular
Regular

Re: Im having trouble of experiencing all files

Postby sarnoga » February 7th, 2010, 8:01 pm

furryfox85 wrote:Yeah, im new to this hypnosis thing adn im trying on some of the furry transformation (the fox ears especially) but it's kinda hard to get anything from them, the most i got from it was my ears tinglin a bit.

tl;dr any tips for a beginner?

Hello Furryfox85,

I hope you are enjoying exploring the site and what it has to offer.

Since you asked for tips, here goes. Please don't take this the wrong way or as discouragement. But since you are just starting out with this I would suggest you abandon the furry files you are listening to, at least for now.

Nothing against the furry files, but as Inanenoble pointed out they are among the more difficult files here. I would suggest you start by finding an induction that you like and work with it until you are comfortable going into trance and are proficient at it.

Once you have mastered going into trance you should then pick something simple. You are more likely to be successful, at least initially with something less ambitious. Then when you have been successful with sometime less ambitious take that small success and build on it with something a bit more difficult.

To some extent self hypnosis is a skill that can be acquired and expanded by practice. Once you have developed some skill with self hypnosis and worked yourself up to it, it will be time to return to your furry file.

Or, you could go out and find a competent hypnotist to work with you in person, teach you how to hypnotize yourself and install triggers to help you along your way. But what the hell do I know. After all my free advise is probably worth no more than you paid for it. <smile>

Best of luck,

Sarnoga
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

Return to Help with Files