good place to start?

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

good place to start?

Postby brainslug » March 6th, 2010, 6:55 pm

Ok, guys so I need a good place to start.

so, i first found out about erotic hypnosis from 420chan in a thread about Isabella Valentine, but her files weren't really what i was looking for, they were more just like erotic stories in trance. So I looked around and found this site. I got so excited, I jumped right in with boob tryout. So I listened to it once and once I got out of trance I said the trigger and noting at all happened. So I looked for another and after some consideration, the next night I chose prostate milking. It almost worked, and there were times I could feel it, but it was not working too well and i ended up giving up on it.

A few nights I tried out the one that makes your pubic hair fall out, and it may be working, but I don't know. it is maybe thinner, but i don't know if it is just because i didn't pay attention to the thickness before the file

So I need a file that I can listen to and see results to kind of reassure myself. I have heard that behavior ones are the easiest, but I dont want to walk around thinking that I am a girl or dog. Nor do i want inconsistency ones. So where do I start? any of you have a first big success file?
brainslug
Regular
Regular

Postby cardigan » March 7th, 2010, 2:16 am

Hi Brainslug

Welcome to the wonderful world of hypnosis. I think you will do great here in time, but there are a couple of things, you need to know about the process. So here goes:

Unless you are a complete natural at hypnosis - and not many are - you can never expect to try a file here once and have it work wonderfully. If you're good, you might see or feel small changes after the first try - and I think you might be good - based on what you tell us. But files that give real physical change can never be instant. You have to use those for a long time, because physical change takes time. And files that have you getting halucinations - like seeing or feeling breasts are also hard to have instant success with.

Basically you need patience and belief in the results beforehand. When you start using a certain file, the best mental attitude would be one of "I love what this file is going to achieve with me - I really want this to happen, and I KNOW it is going to happen". That way you are actually giving yourself powerful suggestions beforehand that whatever you are going to try out with will work for you. You see - belief is everything. Believe something in hypnosis, and the mind and body follow.

If on the other hand you start out with disbelief, you might as well just stop right there.

Finally a small piece of advice: Start slow. Don't start off with the most extreme files here. I know they would be fun to have work, and the results blow you away, but you need to teach yourself how to go into trance first and how it feels. So start with something like an induction. Just use the time it lasts while you listen to it to mellow out and to install suggestions in your mind that teach you how to go faster and deeper into trance. Because you need deep trance for the more advanced files.

Good luck and let us know if you have any questions!

Cardigan
Certified hypnotist C.I., C.H.
http://milnet.dk
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Postby brainslug » March 7th, 2010, 11:56 am

First off, thank you for welcoming me. Anyway, I am downloading a few files from the induction category now. I had thought that they were just like inductions to add to a body file, so thanks for pointing that out to me. I think I am also going to mess around with some of the inductions meant to be added to the beginning of the files as well to find the best one for me.

I think I believe in hypnosis enough. I do sometimes think "well, that doesn't sound very realistic..." about some of the more extreme physical files, but I do believe every file that I listen to although sometimes I don't believe in myself.

But if all hypnosis requires is patience and belief, I have plenty of both.

on a side not, some of the really extreme files seem hard to believe because I think "well, why doesn't everyone use them if they really do that" but that was what I thought about lucid dreaming, and it turned out to be real, just not very accepted by society for some reason. It is a shame that we block so much out of our realm of possibility because it is not "normal"

So thanks for the help, and I will be sure to listen to some files in the induction category.
brainslug
Regular
Regular

Return to Help with Files