Trance trigger?

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Trance trigger?

Postby cisvestite » March 15th, 2010, 7:47 pm

Does anyone know a good training file that implants a trigger to help enter trance? I'm looking for something to help me train to relax and submit better when going under in person.

Any files known to be good for this?
cisvestite
Regular
Regular

Postby Jeshi » March 16th, 2010, 9:23 pm

It's time by Bemine is pretty good. Although my favorite general trance trigger is by Followthewatch15 who unfortunately has only uploaded one of his files to WMM.
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Re: Trance trigger?

Postby homerj1620 » March 16th, 2010, 10:11 pm

cisvestite wrote:Does anyone know a good training file that implants a trigger to help enter trance? I'm looking for something to help me train to relax and submit better when going under in person.

Any files known to be good for this?

These are the ones I've had the best experience with (though I still can't go deep enough to be "out"):

Cardigan - Deep Trance
Cardigan - Enhancement and acceptance (use this after getting used to Deep Trance)

This one is similar to Cardigan's, and is free:
Wendi Friesen - Deep Trance

Wendi's HypnoGenius course (It's a three part mp3 set) is also excellent, those have given me the best experiences so far. It's not free, though, so I'm not linking to it.

All of the above include triggers to help re-enter trance. Other inductions I've had good experiences with (no triggers) have been:

MistE - Counting Induction
Sarnoga - Magic Induction
EMG - 7 Plus Or Minus 2

Off-site:
Wendi Friesen - Pre-Induction (free)
homerj1620
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Help with Files