Can not go in to trance!

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Can not go in to trance!

Postby jmaster12 » April 15th, 2010, 2:53 pm

i have tried everything to get into trance. i've tried basic files. i've tried a few other websites. i've tried pretty much everything!! I can't go into trance. how can i get into trance and have the effect?!?
jmaster12
Regular
Regular

Postby JadynMC » April 15th, 2010, 3:45 pm

by chilling out.. and listen without listening... going on a run or bike ride to exhaust yourself before listening, listen while watching a movie or tv.

Or you could go deeper and ask yourself why you really want to listen.
JadynMC
Regular
Regular

Postby jmaster12 » April 15th, 2010, 3:47 pm

i've tried both of those things but they don't work
jmaster12
Regular
Regular

Postby Tahaul » April 16th, 2010, 12:15 am

If you aren't having success with files try a little bit of self hypnosis, or even a proof of concept exercise to see what trance is like, it might make it easier.

Practice relaxing your whole body, counting and slowing down your breath and limit your movement. Maybe even go as far as to pretend your body is heavy, or restrained, but don't stress if you don't "feel" anything.

Remember, all hypnosis is self hypnosis, so it's you that puts yourself in trance, the file just guides you, so sometimes it helps to practice.

If you still feel like you would rather try files, go with Lutz's 'Bubble' induction, it was one of the first ones to get me deep.
Tahaul

Return to Help with Files