Jekket's Be Fit! file

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Jekket's Be Fit! file

Postby wayneboi18 » May 2nd, 2010, 1:44 pm

i was just wondering if anyone has used this file, and what its effects were. i am tempted to use it, but am unsure.

thanks in advance!!!
wayneboi18

Postby Jeshi » May 5th, 2010, 8:53 pm

I listen to it every so often. But not on a regular basis. From what I can remember, for a few days after listening to it I was doing push-ups and sit-ups on a regular basis and enjoying it way more then I normally would have. It was like having mini-orgasms with every push-up.

The file connects submission and working out daily. So you end up with a choice of working out and submitting or not working out and not submitting. Because the two are connected it's really strong for people who like to submit and need to work out because they feel like if they don't work out they won't be able to partake in their fetish.

And it makes people that like to work out submit, because they feel that the act of working out is an act of submission.

I'd say if listened to on a regular basis it would make you very fit and very submissive.
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Sounds Familiar

Postby Calimore » May 5th, 2010, 10:35 pm

All you need with that file is some of Queen Land Cruise Lines' hypnotically relaxing sunscreen to have the work out vacation of your Dreams!

I still have a bottle of that around here too, somewhere...
If you only Believe in Hypnosis, It can Change Your Life.
Calimore
Guru
Guru

Return to Help with Files