I'm hearing EMG, IN MY DREAMS!!!!

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

I'm hearing EMG, IN MY DREAMS!!!!

Postby nimaid » June 4th, 2010, 12:00 am

This has happened several times already. If I do a file by EMG before bed, and I get into a REALLY good trance, I will hear something like a subliminal file as I'm drifting off. I don't have the headphones on, and I know it's EMG. But I can barely make out anything he is saying. Something like "Relax... Deeper and deeper... Ten, so deeply relaxed... and usually something from the file I listened too. 8O I can't understand most of it, though. Has this happened to anyone else? :?:

P.S. It happens with some TTS scripts i made with Speakonia and Mary In Stadium, too. :wink:
nimaid

Postby soundexcess » June 6th, 2010, 12:13 am

you may be falling asleep try it sitting up when your not tierd
soundexcess
Mentor
Mentor

Re: I'm hearing EMG, IN MY DREAMS!!!!

Postby angel123 » June 10th, 2010, 1:18 pm

nimaid wrote:This has happened several times already. If I do a file by EMG before bed, and I get into a REALLY good trance, I will hear something like a subliminal file as I'm drifting off. I don't have the headphones on, and I know it's EMG. But I can barely make out anything he is saying. Something like "Relax... Deeper and deeper... Ten, so deeply relaxed... and usually something from the file I listened too. 8O I can't understand most of it, though. Has this happened to anyone else? :?:

P.S. It happens with some TTS scripts i made with Speakonia and Mary In Stadium, too. :wink:

Happened to me the other night .... I told the person to SHUT UP :x ... till i realised I DID have my earphones on and I had set the files to loop ........ :?

hahaha ......... sorry, not much help but I did laugh the next day :lol:
[color=indigo:64c8e3527f]Trying hard :p[/color:64c8e3527f]
angel123
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Realm » June 10th, 2010, 11:03 pm

You may be experiencing the "Tetris Effect". We're all familiar with this: any activity you do extensively even for a short period of time tends to come to us in our sleep. Work, hobbies, video games etc. have all occurred in my sleep in great detail. It wouldn't surprise me if the same can happen with hypnosis files if you listen to them often enough.
Realm
Regular
Regular

Postby nimaid » June 10th, 2010, 11:58 pm

Realm wrote:You may be experiencing the "Tetris Effect". We're all familiar with this: any activity you do extensively even for a short period of time tends to come to us in our sleep. Work, hobbies, video games etc. have all occurred in my sleep in great detail. It wouldn't surprise me if the same can happen with hypnosis files if you listen to them often enough.

Thanks! :D
nimaid

Postby angel123 » June 15th, 2010, 12:50 pm

Baggart wrote:
Realm wrote:You may be experiencing the "Tetris Effect". We're all familiar with this: any activity you do extensively even for a short period of time tends to come to us in our sleep. Work, hobbies, video games etc. have all occurred in my sleep in great detail. It wouldn't surprise me if the same can happen with hypnosis files if you listen to them often enough.

I agree, I was up for three nights straight once coding my own hack for modern warfare 2. It has all sorts now that it's done. But whenever I shut my eyes I kept seeing the fucking ESP bounding boxes and players coming out of nowhere. It continued for like a week. I was even hearing the damned game. I went to work, there was a fucking meeting, I heard a fucking gunshot and ducked under the fucking desk! Lucky I wasn't fired. Not doing that again.

Realm thanks for that info ....... I never realised it had a name or even such a thing really existed in that manner :)

Baggart - OMG ... am pissing myself here :lol: :D :wink:
[color=indigo:64c8e3527f]Trying hard :p[/color:64c8e3527f]
angel123
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Help with Files