Need Help Urgent

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Need Help Urgent

Postby Darkwolf37 » June 25th, 2010, 9:16 am

Um, I dont know if i am supposed to put this here but I don't care

For the past 3 months my boyfriend I live with has been using this site, after I found out I told him to stop but he didn't listen to me, he promised he would use it less but I guess he did it behind my back. Well a few days ago I came back from a week long trip, well when he came in he was acting like a dog. I thought he was messing around but after an hour i got really serious and told him to knock it off, its been 2 days and he hasn't been normal for a single second, I don't think he even recognizes me.

Is there anything at all I can do to fix him? I got the number of a mental institution and I think I am going have to call and have him sent there to fix him. How can you people enjoy this when it can ruin lives like this?
Darkwolf37

Postby neopie » June 25th, 2010, 11:31 am

Because most of the time that does not happen. Most of us do not listen to those files. We listen to files WITHOUT heavy consequences.
neopie

Re: Need Help Urgent

Postby angel123 » June 25th, 2010, 12:39 pm

Darkwolf37 wrote:Um, I dont know if i am supposed to put this here but I don't care

For the past 3 months my boyfriend I live with has been using this site, after I found out I told him to stop but he didn't listen to me, he promised he would use it less but I guess he did it behind my back. Well a few days ago I came back from a week long trip, well when he came in he was acting like a dog. I thought he was messing around but after an hour i got really serious and told him to knock it off, its been 2 days and he hasn't been normal for a single second, I don't think he even recognizes me.

Is there anything at all I can do to fix him? I got the number of a mental institution and I think I am going have to call and have him sent there to fix him. How can you people enjoy this when it can ruin lives like this?

IF YOU ARE SERIOUS and not messing about !!!!

Your first port of call is to email EMG for advice and/or the author of the file he listened to .....
I guess if you don't get a fast reply my second advice would be to contact a hypnotist in your area ....
Thirdly I guess a psychiatrist may help !!!!! I don't know how .....
[color=indigo:64c8e3527f]Trying hard :p[/color:64c8e3527f]
angel123
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Darkwolf37 » June 25th, 2010, 2:09 pm

Who is EMG?

I have no idea what MP3 it was, is there any way to find out??

I am calling local hypnotist and asking for help, there still hasnt been any improvement..
Darkwolf37

Postby EMG » June 25th, 2010, 3:27 pm

EMG runs the website, there's a nearly 50/50 chance I made the file, and if you can find the file on an ipod or wherever he has it saved we can identify it. There is also a file on this site called: deprogramall that may help.

Darkwolf37 wrote:Who is EMG?

I have no idea what MP3 it was, is there any way to find out??

I am calling local hypnotist and asking for help, there still hasnt been any improvement..
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Dixiepup » June 25th, 2010, 10:34 pm

Darkwolf37: First of all, relax.

The file was most likely "Dog Brain".

Find DeProgramALL, it's under Files-Categories-Other. He needs to listen to this ASAP, and until it reverts him.

There is also this mp3:
http://www.isabellavalentine.com/2010/02/03/peace-of-mind-mp3/
Which is from Isabella Valentine, but it is a lot more subtle. DeProgramALL will work faster.

If you want to talk more about it you can PM me, I had a very strong reaction to a similar file.
Dixiepup
Regular
Regular

Postby brainslug » June 27th, 2010, 6:31 pm

And this is why I never listen to files that make you LESS intelligent (even the bimbo ones). I mean, If you screw up then you are... screwed. Sucks that this is happening to you, but deprogram_all should work. If all else fails, you can take him to a hypnotist and they WILL be able to help him.

Just an idea, but try trigger words like
"revert to normal"and
"doggy time over". MAYBE hearing them will make him snap out of it.

Also, once he is out of this, maybe he will realize that the consequences for these types of files are not for him if his partner do not support it.

Just hope you are not t-t-t-trollin :)
brainslug
Regular
Regular

Return to Help with Files