how to retrieve paid for files?

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

how to retrieve paid for files?

Postby nuovo_donna » August 10th, 2010, 11:36 pm

Hi,
I paid for a file with paypal but was never given a link to it. The charge is there but the file was never made available. Did I do something incorrect?
thx
nuovo_donna

Re: how to retrieve paid for files?

Postby EMG » August 11th, 2010, 1:30 am

You should have access to the file now. Just go and click on the filename and it will download just fine.

nuovo_donna wrote:Hi,
I paid for a file with paypal but was never given a link to it. The charge is there but the file was never made available. Did I do something incorrect?
thx
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby nuovo_donna » August 11th, 2010, 4:09 am

Thanks, I tried that but the link appeared broken. I assume you meant the "permanent link"? I submitted a report for it.
nuovo_donna

Postby EMG » August 11th, 2010, 7:28 am

nuovo_donna wrote:Thanks, I tried that but the link appeared broken. I assume you meant the "permanent link"? I submitted a report for it.

No, the permanent link is being worked on, it does not function properly at this time. Just click on the file name and it should download normally. If it does not, please let me know and I will fix it.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby nuovo_donna » August 11th, 2010, 8:51 am

I'm afraid the file name is just text, no link. None of the for pay file names are links. This is why I asked. I assumed that after paying it would come alive, instead it is still sitting in my cart? Is your communication with paypal not working?
nuovo_donna

Postby EMG » August 11th, 2010, 10:47 am

No, you have access, so I need to check the file and find out why you cannot download it. Thank you for your patience.

nuovo_donna wrote:I'm afraid the file name is just text, no link. None of the for pay file names are links. This is why I asked. I assumed that after paying it would come alive, instead it is still sitting in my cart? Is your communication with paypal not working?
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby EMG » August 11th, 2010, 12:56 pm

For validation, I see you as having access to a file from catgirl, could you please tell me exactly which file you purchased so that I can double check and make certain it is not a simple mistake.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Help with Files