Any good files to make me more susceptible to hypnosis?

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Any good files to make me more susceptible to hypnosis?

Postby QQ » August 20th, 2010, 6:17 am

I'm wondering if anyone knows any files that could possibly make me more vulnerable to hypnosis, or in other words, open to suggestion more easily. I think this is why files keep failing on me.

Thanks in advance.
QQ
Regular
Regular

Postby Jeshi » August 20th, 2010, 8:12 pm

EMG has a "TrainSusceptible" file which works really one for me. Although I hardly need the file anymore. If you still want to be more susceptible to hypnosis after that file works. DKaiser has numerous files all about making you completely susceptible to hypnosis.
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Postby QQ » August 20th, 2010, 9:29 pm

All of his training files are Premium :/ I'll use EMG's and see what happens.
QQ
Regular
Regular

Postby DKaiser » August 20th, 2010, 11:43 pm

Yeah, silly Premium. Still, since I'm finally starting to get the hang of it myself(I made those files as experiments on helping me be less of a lousy trancer), perhaps I can pass on some advice.
Generally, I find it's not so much what file you use to get better, but rather how you do it. The main trick is to get in a mode of listening to the words, but not thinking about them. Just keep concentrating on what the hypnotist says(imagining the voice coming from inside your head helps some people), and whenever you catch yourself thinking something, just let the thought pass and return to concentrating on the words.
You might not get it the first time, or even the first few times, but the more you do it, the more you'll train your mind to do it well. "Okay mind, it's hypnosis time, shut up for a few minutes." If you find something messing up your trance, just calmly fix it and go back to listening. Worrying about "Oh, I started thinking of something" or "Dang, I had to move and get that crick in my back out" will just take you out of trance. Accept that you may need to do such things, and calmly go back to concentrating.
I hope my rambling helps some!
http://tinyurl.com/2emkrpk
Enjoy my files? Donate!
DKaiser
Mentor
Mentor

Postby QQ » August 21st, 2010, 7:02 am

I think Premium might actually get some dedicated people to buy it merely for one or two files themselves, not all is lost :V

But yes - I'll factor this in next time I attempt it again, thanks
QQ
Regular
Regular

Return to Help with Files