This GodsChild writes like Adby. Are his files legit?

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

This GodsChild writes like Adby. Are his files legit?

Postby ShadowSabre » February 3rd, 2011, 1:55 am

There's a new person posting files calling themselves GodsChild. (No forum posts of yet that I can find.) This is all well and good, but the syntax and style of their file descriptions greatly resembles the memorable and... unique writings of Adby, who was recently banned for very good reason. In addition, in his/her semi-coherent ranting Adby also often made religious references. I don't have proof of this theory, only the presented circumstantial evidence, but could someone who can download premium content preview the files and make sure they're actually legitimate hypnosis files, and not the kind of dreck and/or outright plagiarism one would expect if it is Adby, so as not to tarnish the reputation of this site? I would, but I have no premium access right now.

For example...

Name: Time Portals
Description: Time portals it will do what ever your mind wants it to do it creates Dreams. Everyone experience will be different.please pass it on give feedback and disgust it in the forums our personal experience . Any/ Permanent for life positive changes.

• Name: THE REBIRTH CLINIC
Description: Have fun to your new birth.Any Only while underrnWho Knows?

My apologies in advance if I'm wrong about this.
ShadowSabre
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ohyouknow » February 3rd, 2011, 3:34 pm

I share your suspicions but haven't seen any irrefutable evidence so far.
ohyouknow
Regular
Regular

Postby sleepyjosh » February 3rd, 2011, 6:49 pm

I can see a strong circumstantial case in favor of your theory.
sleepyjosh
Mentor
Mentor

Postby sfhole2stretch » February 3rd, 2011, 7:23 pm

I downloaded the "Rebirth Clinic" file and listened briefly. Very briefly. It isn't even a hypno file. It contained no induction and was nothing more than incoherent rambling about a person choosing to be a baby over a very annoying music box playing a lullaby. It has Adby written all over it. I think you're right.
sfhole2stretch
Mentor
Mentor

Postby demigraff » February 3rd, 2011, 8:41 pm

One distinctive error seems to be stuff like "Any Permenant trigger" and "Straight Men Straight Women" in the file description ... adby always did that when describing a file on the forums.

Well, of the files I've checked so far, his "Enlightenment" appears to be the voiceover from a [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wd1WusjikB0]youtube video[/url]. At first I thought it was ripped, but some of the youtube guy's comments have the same style/incomprehensibility as adby's posts, so maybe he posted it on 2 sites, and English isn't his first language. (Or, from the type of errors, I'd suggest he has no knowledge of the English language at all, and is using Google Translate or similar)

The second file, "The Rebirth Clinic", could possibly be an attempt at a hypnosis file; maybe the brief mention of a corridor and an elevator is an attempt at an induction, though cut way too short. The file body itself is apparently [url=http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=245&mode=&order=0&thold=0]a story adby posted a couple of years ago[/url], though rewritten in different words. I note that the accent in this file is different from the previous one.

The third file, "The winds of Transfromation and change" is certainly a hypnosis file: It is also recognisable as the work of Dr Silvia Hartmann, a professional hypnotherapist who has released a number of CDs through a website, [url=http://www.dragonrising.com]Dragon Rising[/url], some of them also available on Amazon. Unfortunately the site seems to be down right now, so I can't check if this is one of the sample tracks.

"Time Echos Dimensions" appears to be a TTS voice, which none of the others so far have been. However, its relatively easy to find that this one is also ripped from [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ByfG-wDScA]a youtube video[/url], and not by the same author as the first. The author of this one seems to be able to write coherently and with good spelling/grammar, so I'm pretty sure its not the same guy who posted the audio here.

"Time Machine" starts with a few short statements with an annoying echo added, on a short (and badly cut) loop. Then after about 7 minutes, it changes to a completely different voice with no effects; I think I recognise the voice on this one, but I can't place it. The content sounds like a science lecture, but its too vague. My best guess would be a TV science show, trying to give a layman's synopsis of string theory, quantum theory and special relativity. Then we're back to short, badly cut soundbytes with echo effects, followed by a song, and then some 'crowd noise' with a high proportion of child voices.
Whatever it's supposed to be, this isn't in any way relevant to this site.

"Time Portals" is the last of his files, and by now I'm glad to be at the end of this research mission. It is again the soundtrack from a video, this time [url=http://www.myspace.com/video/vid/8380668]posted on myspace[/url]. I think this is the same original artist behind Enlightenment, especially as they both mention 'the Gold Ring game', but I could be wrong.
Again, this video isn't hypnosis related.
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Postby Jeshi » February 6th, 2011, 9:25 pm

Thank you Demigraff, it's clear that even if GodsChild isn't Adby, they are still a thief.
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Postby ShadowSabre » February 7th, 2011, 1:08 am

Thank you for the thorough research, Demigraff. :) I am vindicated.

(I should probably point this out to EMG, if he hasn't seen it already....)
ShadowSabre
Mentor
Mentor

Postby sfhole2stretch » February 7th, 2011, 2:06 am

Either EMG did catch wind, or Adby saw this thread. All but one of the Godschild files have disappeared.
sfhole2stretch
Mentor
Mentor

Postby demigraff » February 9th, 2011, 8:14 am

He posted another one earlier today, which appears to be a collection of looped soundbytes, most of them from Star Trek. If you put a beat to it, it would probably be passable as some abstract kind of music, but I really don't think that the first 2 bars of the star trek theme repeated a dozen times, followed by a voice repeating "do not attempt to adjust your set" a dozen times, followed by some oter 3 words repeated a dozen times ... well, certainly doesn't belong on this site.

Still ... glad to see that since then, the file (and also his offering of Hartmann and Sivyer's work) has been deleted.
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Postby sfhole2stretch » February 10th, 2011, 1:44 pm

Don't think it matters. All the files are gone. My guess is it was Adby and EMG got fed up and dumped him again.
sfhole2stretch
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Help with Files