Okay, now What?

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Okay, now What?

Postby Hank01 » March 20th, 2011, 2:16 pm

I have been blissfully listening to Blink's good boy file for a few weeks and think it is definitly working. I even can say "good boy" to myself and my body does all sorts of wonderful things as I think on all of the scenes I am supposed to.
My question now is, what happens next? Is there more to listen to now, like a part 2 to continue my good boy journey or is this it? Is Blink supposed to email me and tell me "good boy" or something? I need to know from someone.

Thanks for the help!
Hank
Hank01
Regular
Regular

Postby Fizbin » March 21st, 2011, 5:20 am

Well, I think one critical thing that is implicit in being a Good Boy, is having someone to be good for. So, let your significant other know what you've done, and have them tell you when you're being a good boy. You know that keeping this a secret from them will make you a Bad Boy, so be a Good Boy and tell them right away!
Fizbin
Regular
Regular

Postby Jeshi » March 23rd, 2011, 6:58 pm

(Or you could just seek out other files that sound interesting which are meant for men. A lot of dominance themed files for men have Good Boy used in the script. Blink hasn't made any new files in a long time so you're unlikely to ever get anything else from him.)
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Postby Hank01 » March 26th, 2011, 7:30 pm

could you tell me which files have the good boy imbeded into them? thanks!!!
Hank01
Regular
Regular

Return to Help with Files