Tentacle Rape

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Tentacle Rape

Postby lovehypnosis » December 21st, 2010, 6:21 pm

The file tentacle rape. Does it take away your virginity or make your ass untight. I heard that if you were never ducked before, your ass is tight and when I'm getting fucked by a guy, I want to be as tight as possible. Please leave out the bad comments and just answer the question. Last time I asked a question people kept asking why I want to kno and I never got an answer.
lovehypnosis

Postby JadynMC » December 22nd, 2010, 1:51 am

not to my knowledge.. its just fantasy inside your mind.. hence hypnosis, but if you are worried about it poppin your cherry.. that just depends on how realistic your mind vividly translates the file.. and how strongly your body sends tremors through your vagina... but being a guy I don't know if just vaginal tremors and contractions can pop a cherry... like most things concerning humans.. the probable answer is.. "it varies between individuals".

~Jadyn
Because Authority knows...
Obedience is a Lifestyle.

more free trixs: www.MindCollar.com
JadynMC
Regular
Regular

I'm going to go out on a limb

Postby tech53 » January 14th, 2011, 12:19 pm

and say that it may be easier to feel the tentacle rape if you knew what sex felt like. Not saying you need to go out and lose it to anyone just to fulfill a hypno fantasy but ...logic would dictate that the more real life experience you have the easier it is to come up with a fantasy regarding that...and a cock honestly not being that far off from a tentacle (lets be honest it's not) all that is left is to believe something that isn't there is, and that it's slimy and ...muscular with suckers or whatever your particular version of tentacle rape entails. Anyhow...maybe masturbation with a toy might help? BTW hypnotists here feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, and just so you know I am no hypnotist, just a subject and someone with decent grip on logic.
tech53
Regular
Regular

Short and long answer, from a well read trance enthusiast.

Postby wqwqwqwq » March 6th, 2011, 3:54 pm

Let me go ahead and answer this... (BTW, I made the more recently released male version).

Short answer: No. Phantom Limb sensations are mostly limited to random nerve impulses (Pretty sure of our electromagnetic nature... my theory anyway.), and THEN comprehended by your mind. This lets you TRULY feel almost anything with practice. But it would not generate movement, just a feeling (Heat, cold, tingles ECT.) that you can easily choose how to interpret.

Long answer and why: Big truth here that people don't know/forget- A hypnotist doesn't do very much of the work for the one being hypnotised. Save for the use of "subliminal" language (like emotion packed words, ones with double meanings, and confusion), you are the one doing all the work.

With the vast majority of hypnosis, you could do it by yourself, with no hypnotist, and no file. Think of hypnosis as "guided meditation" or "Guided visualization", the latter being the case with making yourself feel something. There is a reason that the term "suggestion" is a common word for hypnosis- the hypnotist gives you ideas on how to feel/do what you want. In most files on this site (Mine and the other tentacle ones included!), the hypnotist is just a guide for those who have trouble meditating, or visualising. It should be noted, however, that you CAN feel things as actual, physical reactions through hypnosis/meditation/visualization. If you feel something, it's not all in your head. This is because of the wonderful phenomenon that is "phantom limbs" (there are some files here specifically on phantom limbs btw. Not mine, but a nice place to get some info if you haven't heard of it before. The human body is so interesting!).

Now, this doesn't apply to EVERY file of course. The loop files would be nearly impossible to do alone. The way they (and the curse files) work is by creating an obsession by hearing it enough. So for ones like brainwashing, it "gets stuck in your head", and for more out there ones like the CCP file, you start subconsciously focusing on arousal down below.

So... the truth is, all hypnosis is in fact self hypnosis.... other then curses and loops. Careful with those lol, too much use and it is bound to cause obsessive thoughts. Not to say you cannot break yourself of those, but use caution (:

PS: I know this was posted awhile ago, but it was rather unresolved, so I thought I might as well give answers.
wqwqwqwq

Re: Short and long answer, from a well read trance enthusias

Postby lisacd20 » April 9th, 2011, 7:26 pm

[quote="wqwqwqwq"]Let me go ahead and answer this... (BTW, I made the more recently released male version).

Short answer: No. Phantom Limb sensations are mostly limited to random nerve impulses (Pretty sure of our electromagnetic nature... my theory anyway.)

nerve impulses are electro chemical. Its all in the mind. Look it up, its sodium that makes it possible, and also why salt can be deadly :)
lisacd20
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Help with Files