Files don't work on me.. Help?

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Files don't work on me.. Help?

Postby Mitch9989 » April 17th, 2011, 8:17 pm

Love the idea of being hypnotized, but having trouble. Any recommended files the work well, but not too harsh? How many times should i listen to it??
Mitch9989

Re: Files don't work on me.. Help?

Postby bandler » April 17th, 2011, 8:29 pm

Mitch9989 wrote:Love the idea of being hypnotized, but having trouble. Any recommended files the work well, but not too harsh? How many times should i listen to it??

'having trouble' is pretty vague. More detailed questions lead to more detailed answers.

Two good files that are not harsh at all are IDOJ 1 and IDOJ 2 Your incentive to enter trance is a blow job from Jeannie and sex with Jeannie.

Or if you like to bottom, then try Bend Over (part 1)
bandler
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ocntrl » April 18th, 2011, 12:24 pm

Start slow with an induction or so.

I can recommend Total Relaxation because it helps you to just let go.

All the best of luck!
ocntrl
Mentor
Mentor

Postby oraprog » April 18th, 2011, 5:25 pm

I have the same kind of problem. In my case, it's trust issue. So many of the files here have potential consequences. Some of the files almost definitely have consequences. So how can anyone really relax and go into trance knowing there are consequences. When you hear the script reader start breathing hard and knowing that he is getting excited...it just breaks it for me. Knowing that they want me to do things that I might not want to do - I can never let go, everything goes through a filter and therefore doesn't work.

Bottom line - I can't trust.
oraprog
Regular
Regular

Postby ParanoidLord » April 18th, 2011, 6:38 pm

Oraprog: Try skipping past the induction of a file and listening to see what you're getting into. Then cut out the parts you don't like, and then boom, instant trust.

Obviously it's not that simple, but being familiar with the content and trimming it for your own interests is going to help the process.
ParanoidLord
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ocntrl » April 18th, 2011, 11:19 pm

Excellent suggestion by ParanoidLord.
ocntrl
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Help with Files