Strange difference in hearing

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Strange difference in hearing

Postby Ahric » May 25th, 2011, 5:19 pm

So I've been trying to start out small and just do an induction for the last couple of weeks once a night. I've been using Sarnoga's Adderall boys after having tried every other one on here and thats the only one that can make me at least relax.

But I noticed yesterday night that the file suddenly sounded completely different. His voice suddenly had this weird almost gutteral echo to it, it seemed slower, and I swear I heard a few phrases or parts that weren't there before.

I checked to see if this was my cd player, or the headphones...but that file happens no matter what device/speakers/headphones I use and everything else I have didn't suddenly sound different out of nowhere.

Thoughts? I knew I was already partially insane but this is a new one. :)
Ahric

Postby Korusi » May 26th, 2011, 1:55 am

Have you tried downloading an updated version of the file? On a side note maybe that's the whole point of the file.... it would always keep you on your toes if you kept hearing the file sound differently; keep your attention better if you were really ADD.

Just kidding really; I haven't heard the file in it's entirety but that's because I didn't feel it was targeted at me... not really.
Korusi
Regular
Regular

Postby Ahric » May 26th, 2011, 7:42 am

Yep I redownloaded it a few times.

And no there's not been any other weirdness except with that file. It's very strange like suddenly there's 2 of him talking at the exact same time but 1 is about 10 octaves lower.

If it were an actually auditory hallucination I wouldn't think it could be so persistent and so exacting
Ahric

Return to Help with Files