help a dumb new guy

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

help a dumb new guy

Postby Larrymat » June 3rd, 2011, 1:07 pm

I just joined warpmyind, but admit I'm not too bright on computer. Talk about mp3, tweets, etc...wow, I'm lost. Here is my dumb question - can I get the audio files to go into the subjects I want and hear it on my computer. I just have a computer, if that makes any sense. Can I get an audio on, say incontinence, making me sub or worse, diaper, etc. -- and be able to hear and use it without all the fancy new stuff that I have no idea what it is or how to use? Help help help this sissy diaper lover!
Larrymat

Postby ShadowSabre » June 4th, 2011, 9:33 pm

MP3s are basic audio files. They're like a tape or CD, just on a computer. So you should be able to play them easily; just download them and double-click the file. You can find files on any subject you want; this page (click on this text) SHOULD show you all the free ones.

You'll probably want to use headphones. A lot of files use effects that rely on each ear hearing different sounds; when you use speakers, all the sounds get mixed together.

(And tweets are short messages on another website called Twitter. You don't need that for this.)
ShadowSabre
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Help with Files