First File to start with (aka Best Induction & File?)

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

First File to start with (aka Best Induction & File?)

Postby Crash2011 » October 18th, 2011, 1:32 pm

Hi there everyone. I became interested in this sort of self-hypnosis a few weeks ago, and whilst first thinking "wow this could change my body" and blah blah blah, I'm not that desperate for any physical change (I don't have any identity/gender problems with myself either), and I know hypnosis probably won't turn me into a woman overnight (I don't want to turn into one permanently, btw). I'm setting my hopes low, and don't want to be disappointed.

However, I've been listening to the body of the MP3 files and most of them are a real turn on. Some have bad microphone quality, and all of them should have those subliminal messages and binaural beats to make them more effective - but when you listen to them, it's a real turn on. Especially the permanent curse files, because they make you think that it will happen to you and you will never be able to go back.

Well, I guess I've talked too much about my situation but, anyway. I'm guessing that the Bubble Induction is the best one, is that right? I want to know people's opinions on the best file of the site. The one that is really working for me is the 'Total Feminization' one, even though I don't want the changes to happen - but it feels exciting to be "cursed" even so.

Any opinions? Sorry for the long post.
Crash2011

Re: First File to start with (aka Best Induction & File?

Postby bandler » October 18th, 2011, 7:51 pm

Crash2011 wrote:Hi there everyone. ... I've been listening to the body of the MP3 files and most of them are a real turn on. Some have bad microphone quality, and all of them should have those subliminal messages and binaural beats to make them more effective - ... I want to know people's opinions on the best file of the site. The one that is really working for me is the 'Total Feminization' one, even though I don't want the changes to happen - but it feels exciting to be "cursed" even so.

Any opinions? Sorry for the long post.

When I first started here at WMM I could not trance to the poor quality recordings, the thick accents, and the really wild files. Eventually I was able to enjoy Cardigan's Lucid Dream file, and had success with it the first time I listened to it.

Having said all that, I made a file specifically for beginners called Samantha Sez. It is a trance training file, pure and simple. Once you can trance to it, you can move on to Samantha Sez Sissy, Samantha Sez Rim Job Trigger, or anything that tickles your fancy.

If you don't have premium access, Samantha's files are all on my website too. http://www.HypnoErotica.Biz
bandler
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Help with Files