Forgetting (or blanking)... on demand... selectively?

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Forgetting (or blanking)... on demand... selectively?

Postby cumcontrolboi » December 11th, 2011, 10:41 am

So, I've recoiled slightly from a depth of trance that would happen pretty quickly... and every time I leave hypno and come back it, it's a little bit stronger.

This time, I've got a pattern I can tell -- a basic trance trigger, which puts me into a light trance... then a sort of 'overwhelm' or 'overload' of time, words, and thoughts that wears down the resistance... and then a deep trance trigger which brings me to the level that I don't consciously remember the trance.

However, the deep trance trigger... I want to 'forget' on demand, when triggered, but I guess there's a few things that get me.

I think I've got 'too much' excitement, suspense, anxiety, tension, wonder, and wanting to know what happens with the deep trance blanking out...

And in order to perform any of it online, I have to be conscious enough to keep my eyes open and the computer from idling. Or I'll be doing other things than devoting my full attention.

I've found that I demi-ignore some of the things, with some training, but I find I want, on some level, to not even realize or notice that I was triggered.

I can tell my mind is still being a little conflicted about it's interests.

Anyone have any thoughts, reactions, responses? Mind helping me sort some of this out?

Is the concept of deep trance and blanking out really a delusion, since you have to have something to remember in order to then forget it? What do you all know about 'forgetting'?
cumcontrolboi

Postby Jadit » December 11th, 2011, 4:49 pm

Now, i'm just a beginner... but about "forgetting", isn't it more like "not listening"? You aren't forgetting, your conscious mind is never meant to hear it in the first place. For what i've understood, Deep trance is all about your subconscious listening and absorbing suggestions. Your basic 5 senses should be all gone.

And no.. i'm not anywhere that deep myself :p When hypnotist says "Now you can't open your eyes even if you try to" -> I attempt and its very easy.
Jadit
Regular
Regular

Postby Jeshi » December 12th, 2011, 12:57 am

Jadit wrote:Now, i'm just a beginner... but about "forgetting", isn't it more like "not listening"? You aren't forgetting, your conscious mind is never meant to hear it in the first place. For what i've understood, Deep trance is all about your subconscious listening and absorbing suggestions. Your basic 5 senses should be all gone.

And no.. i'm not anywhere that deep myself :p When hypnotist says "Now you can't open your eyes even if you try to" -> I attempt and its very easy.

The forgetting is more like you remember it but you sort of refuse to think or recognize about it. So while the memories might drift into your mind, you never actually attempt to recall the memories on purpose and when you notice if they have drifted into your awareness when you're supposed to have "forgotten them" then suddenly they sort of slip away again and you go "Wait, what was I thinking about again?"

The conscious mind can't help but listen to everything. The "don't listen" thing is supposed to be confusing, it's the most common form of confusion induction. What's really going on is that your conscious mind isn't thinking about the suggestions critically. You'll listen to it all but you won't go "Oh, that doesn't sound nice" or "I wouldn't have phrased it that way but I get what they meant." Instead you just go "Okay, sure, I'll accept it" without even thinking about what "it" really is.
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Return to Help with Files