Train Perfect Wife (but I dont have a wife)

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Train Perfect Wife (but I dont have a wife)

Postby akakoom » December 15th, 2011, 10:24 am

I am interested in trying some of the "Train Wife" type of files. But I dont have a wife. Are there any "girlfriend" type ones? I am looking for something more than just an "Obey" style of induction. I want something that will make the obedience directed at only me. Not everyone she runs into
akakoom

Postby akakoom » December 16th, 2011, 12:53 pm

is there a link to a text file of the script? I couldn't find one... or do you mean listen and transcribe it, then make the changes to it myself. Guess I could try that
akakoom

Postby Tangy » May 11th, 2012, 1:13 pm

akakoom wrote:is there a link to a text file of the script? I couldn't find one... or do you mean listen and transcribe it, then make the changes to it myself. Guess I could try that

Hummm make a wife out of your Slave Ohh I forgot you do not have that ether. What do you look like maybe i can help. 8O
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby tallguy744 » May 12th, 2012, 8:30 am

akakoom wrote:is there a link to a text file of the script? I couldn't find one... or do you mean listen and transcribe it, then make the changes to it myself. Guess I could try that

Some files have the script posted with them, but you need a premium membership to download the scripts. Oddly enough, one of the easiest ways to get a free premium subscription is to transcribe a script for a file that doesn't have one.

[self plug]If you do have a premium membership, I recommend taking a look at my wife training file. [/self plug]. And if you feel like spending some money, Calimore's Stealth Adventurous Girlfriend has seemed to work for a number of folks[/url]
tallguy744
Regular
Regular

Return to Help with Files