Anyone?

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Anyone?

Postby lemex6460 » January 10th, 2012, 5:40 pm

never mind. i dont know how to delete so never mind.
Last edited by lemex6460 on January 11th, 2012, 4:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
lemex6460

Postby outkast1728 » January 10th, 2012, 6:26 pm

dude, don't post topics twice, it doesn't win you any points with other members on here.
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

Postby Mutazoa » January 10th, 2012, 10:49 pm

Should we even ask why you are asking about how to hypnotize kids on an erotic hypnosis forum?
Mutazoa
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Jeshi » January 11th, 2012, 12:41 am

It is considered unethical to hypnotize children. If they're easier to hypnotize (I don't know where you read that or what it was even written) it's because youth are more impressionable and accepting of new ideas. They're more used to all of the adults telling them things all the time so they're more likely to believe them.

Which is why using hypnosis on them is just fucking creepy because that implies that you're trying to do something with them that normally their better judgment would catch out.

Don't hypnotize children, don't make scripts designed for children, it's creepy as shit. There's lots of stuff we have here "for fantasy purposes only" but there are some things where the fantasy itself is fucking creepy.
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Postby lemex6460 » January 11th, 2012, 4:03 pm

Mutazoa wrote:Should we even ask why you are asking about how to hypnotize kids on an erotic hypnosis forum?
no bc only an idiot molester would put that on the internet publicly. its because someone asked me to. its punishment for a friends kid. hes maried so he said he didnt want to look at the sight. he misinterpureted mature content. he didnt you scroll down and it be out of sight. Hes going to use one of the incontinence files. put it on loop at night. But i realize your concern.
lemex6460

Postby lemex6460 » January 11th, 2012, 4:10 pm

Jeshi wrote:It is considered unethical to hypnotize children. If they're easier to hypnotize (I don't know where you read that or what it was even written) it's because youth are more impressionable and accepting of new ideas. They're more used to all of the adults telling them things all the time so they're more likely to believe them.

Which is why using hypnosis on them is just fucking creepy because that implies that you're trying to do something with them that normally their better judgment would catch out.

Don't hypnotize children, don't make scripts designed for children, it's creepy as shit. There's lots of stuff we have here "for fantasy purposes only" but there are some things where the fantasy itself is fucking creepy.
As a matter of fact its because childrens rem is closer to the range of alpha so it takes less.
lemex6460

Postby Jeshi » January 14th, 2012, 12:58 am

lemex6460 wrote:
Jeshi wrote:It is considered unethical to hypnotize children. If they're easier to hypnotize (I don't know where you read that or what it was even written) it's because youth are more impressionable and accepting of new ideas. They're more used to all of the adults telling them things all the time so they're more likely to believe them.

As a matter of fact its because childrens rem is closer to the range of alpha so it takes less.

That doesn't even make sense. REM stands for rapid eye movement. How do their eyes move closer to "alpha range"? Also hypnosis isn't REM sleep, REM sleep is when you're literally asleep. People who are just asleep aren't susceptible to suggestions unless you're in the movie Inception.
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Return to Help with Files