Side effects of trance/hypnosis?

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Postby ParanoidLord » January 19th, 2012, 9:20 pm

Trance alone can't make you lose hair. Most likely, you found some files that had suggestions to shave or epilate or whatever.
ParanoidLord
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Minette » January 20th, 2012, 8:32 am

My main issue with some files has been that the awakeners don't always work so well. There has been few times that I've been left feeling foggy, not really there, clouded after a good trance. And then the performance of the rest of the day is lacking, I bump to things, won't notice/react to people and things happening around me sharply. Looping the awakening part few times usually gets me fully back to surface, to here and now, but usually the awakeners are just too short and vague.
Minette

Postby Tangy » May 10th, 2012, 10:42 pm

Minette wrote:My main issue with some files has been that the awakeners don't always work so well. There has been few times that I've been left feeling foggy, not really there, clouded after a good trance. And then the performance of the rest of the day is lacking, I bump to things, won't notice/react to people and things happening around me sharply. Looping the awakening part few times usually gets me fully back to surface, to here and now, but usually the awakeners are just too short and vague.

Do the files at night so that way you wake in the morning feeling refresh.
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby Jeshi » May 11th, 2012, 12:39 am

Minette wrote:My main issue with some files has been that the awakeners don't always work so well. There has been few times that I've been left feeling foggy, not really there, clouded after a good trance. And then the performance of the rest of the day is lacking, I bump to things, won't notice/react to people and things happening around me sharply. Looping the awakening part few times usually gets me fully back to surface, to here and now, but usually the awakeners are just too short and vague.

You don't actually need wakeners to wake you up, you know. You aren't actually trapped in trance or anything. The wakeners wake you up just because people usually prefer it. But if you listen to a file without a wakener then what should happen is you'd just slowly realize the file is over and wake up slowly at your own pace.

You were probably just actually tired. Try coffee.
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Return to Help with Files