nothing is working

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

nothing is working

Postby jackale » January 31st, 2012, 6:19 pm

I have been listening to files but nothing seems to be working...

I have tried listening all night long while I sleep.

I have tried while I was awake. And I thought it might be working as some times hours would go by and I would wake up but alas no nothing.

I believe its been 4 years since I started.

I find that files like Ultimate Cocksucker V2 were close to doing something but only because its multi layered....

I dunno if anyone can help but I would appreciate it.
jackale

Postby eazye1984 » January 31st, 2012, 10:19 pm

I feel your pain bro.

I tried getting into trance for a year and a half with 0 results.

I invented my own self hypnosis induction then anchored my depth with a trance word deep sleep.

now all i do is say deep sleep and im in trance each and everytime.

when i use the trance word and then listen to a mp3 i dont feel a thing. nothing

when i use the trance word and say think this "on the count of five I will feel a tight virgin girl giving me the best sex in the world. 1 2 3 4 and 555" I feel everything i feel her spit on my dick i feel her tounge i feel her weight i feel the pressure ect very real as far as feeling goes.

so if the mp3s are not working for you try self hypnosis as you can experience anything you can dream up in a short period of time.
eazye1984
Regular
Regular

Postby eazye1984 » January 31st, 2012, 10:28 pm

self hypnosis is better for alot of reasons. also dont forget you can get suprises with self hypnosis by leaving out the details and simply implying something will happen but you dont know what.

hypno mp3s simply do not work for some people. their brains dont click with auditory cues.
eazye1984
Regular
Regular

Return to Help with Files