Can not listen to my files

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Can not listen to my files

Postby Hank01 » May 27th, 2012, 10:55 pm

Don't know is wrong, I pull up my favorite files to listen to and when I click on one I get the little play triangle but it has a line through it. Can someone help? Thanks, hank
Hank01
Regular
Regular

Re: Can not listen to my files

Postby Tangy » May 28th, 2012, 1:34 am

Hank01 wrote:Don't know is wrong, I pull up my favorite files to listen to and when I click on one I get the little play triangle but it has a line through it. Can someone help? Thanks, hank

Flash-mp3-Player (.mp3 Players)
flash-mp3-player.net/
It's a MP3 player, intended for the diffusion on websites. ... 1 - Music 1 2 - Music 2 3 - Music 3 4 - Music 4 5 - Music 5 6 - Music 6 7 - Music 7 8 - Music 8 9 - Music ...
MINI - Players - Normal - Players - MAXI
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby Hank01 » May 28th, 2012, 2:52 pm

Thank you for that reply. I'm not quite sure what that all means.
Here is my problem: I purchased an iPad as my laptop died. I haven't been able to download files like I used to, so I just would put the files under favorites under the file location.Once I would sign up, I would click on one of the files and happily listen to it. Last night I got on as usual but this time when I clicked on a file I get the triangle with the slash through it. I didn't do anything different, but now can't listen to any of the files now.
So, that is what the problem is. Any help would bet so accepted gratefully.
Hank01
Regular
Regular

Postby demigraff » May 29th, 2012, 4:51 am

Hank01 wrote:Thank you for that reply. I'm not quite sure what that all means.

It doesn't mean anything. Tangy put the title of your post into google, took the first page that came up, and copy/pasted a random section of that page. That's how he always "answers" questions, except sometimes he puts it through a translation app first.

Hank01 wrote:Here is my problem: I purchased an iPad as my laptop died. I haven't been able to download files like I used to, so I just would put the files under favorites under the file location.Once I would sign up, I would click on one of the files and happily listen to it. Last night I got on as usual but this time when I clicked on a file I get the triangle with the slash through it. I didn't do anything different, but now can't listen to any of the files now.
So, that is what the problem is. Any help would bet so accepted gratefully.

Do you mean using the 'favourite files' feature of the site, or your browser's favourites? In the latter case, it could be that the address of the files has changed behind the scenes.

Have you tried searching for the files again? Does it work if you do that?

If they're premium files, it could also be that your premium membership has expired; one of the downsides of downloading files every time you listen to them.
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Return to Help with Files