TrainShowerWetting

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

TrainShowerWetting

Postby Chillsey » May 24th, 2012, 5:38 pm

I really love the sound of the file TrainShowerWetting (I have a preference to tecywiz's version, but I would love to have the file so I'd take the other too), but it shows it as a script file.

I'm not entirely sure what this means, though I think it means it's only available to premium members? Though it doesn't have a premium button next to it.

I was just wondering if/when this file will be available to anyone? I would really love to try it :)

Also, the files on the voting page, what happens with them? There's a couple on there (Humpers, and one where you get aroused from defecating) I really want to try so it'd be great to know more about that.

One last thing, are there any panty obsession/fetish files geared towards women too? I wear panties everyday, but the thought of being aroused by them, or even obsessed with/addicted to them is fantastic.

Chillsey

Postby ParanoidLord » May 28th, 2012, 10:19 pm

Scripts are only available to those who have premium memberships. However, since you can get a few months of membership from writing and posting a story or a script here, gaining one need not cost you money. I figure EMG is trying to increase activeness in the community, which is always good.
ParanoidLord
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Chillsey » June 7th, 2012, 7:32 pm

Ahh brilliant, thank you :)
Chillsey

Return to Help with Files