Cursed Plugs

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Cursed Plugs

Postby Jeanstier » May 31st, 2012, 8:48 am

Hi,

I have listened to that file for about 4 times. When does a curse normally start? I want that curse to be done on me so badly!
Jeanstier

Postby Midnight68652 » May 31st, 2012, 2:54 pm

what curse? and what is it supposed to do?
Midnight68652
Regular
Regular

Postby Jeanstier » June 1st, 2012, 12:15 am

It is called "Cursed Plugs" by EMG and it makes you feel a permanent vibrating buttplug (and vagina-plug if you are female).

I have tried it again yesterday and it worked - but only for a minute directly after coming out of trance - just until I had to cum because I was so excited.

Does anybody know if such a curse really can become permanent? What can I do to make it last longer?
Jeanstier

Postby ParanoidLord » June 1st, 2012, 11:25 pm

Jeanstier wrote:What can I do to make it last longer?

If you have a premium membership, try listening to the subliminal throughout the day as you do your routines. Have it start running just as you come out of trance. Either way, more listening means more brainwashing, and therefore a stronger curse.
ParanoidLord
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Hank01 » June 7th, 2012, 9:45 pm

I have been listening to it for about 2weeks now. I'm waiting for the plug to start growing. The file did say it would be a few days to become noticeable. I am still going to keep listening to it everyday until it happens. I do feel it when I'm listening to it and love it. But it does seem to disappear shortly after the file is over. I' m just goig to be patient and keep listening.
Hank01
Regular
Regular

Return to Help with Files