I cant get ANY suggestions to work.

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

I cant get ANY suggestions to work.

Postby Dozzyrok » July 14th, 2012, 4:40 pm

Whenever I try a file it does not work. I have been hypnotized many times before and I go very deep. But post hypnotic suggestions dont work no matter how hard I try. Any help? Pleeeese[/list]
Last edited by Dozzyrok on August 18th, 2012, 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dozzyrok

Postby KIY » July 14th, 2012, 7:31 pm

Well, if it is physical transformation you are talking about, the evidence; unfortunately, is that it is incredibly difficult, at best, to achieve. The majority of the evidence tends to be in favor of physical transformation via hypnosis not being possible (although there seems to be some which says otherwise, something I find fascinating, and others infuriating.)

If you dig on this site you will find claims that the breast growth files have worked in some cases, that the penis shrink files have worked in some cases, and that the pre-puberty file worked in one case. The difficulty is that the documentation is, for the most part, lacking in these cases-- and that at least some of the effects-- breast growth and penis shrinking-- can be achieved to one degree or another by fat accumulation. (The regression through puberty person vanished off the web site rather suddenly, but reportedly sent some "before and after" photographs to some people. No photographs were posted on this web site.)

Apparently, hypnotism has been used to treat warts and a type of genetic skin problem (whose name I don't recall at the moment). These both would be physical changes, but not to the degree most people on here want. (Me? I'd love if it the "body of an 18 year old" would work! Or even the reversing puberty one.)

Right now my money would be on technology creating a reliable way to physically transform, if I had any.

Mental transformations are another matter. The Sissy files and Forced Gay files have reputations of working fairly well, although those who use them tend to WANT the effects to work, and convincing oneself that they are now gay, a sissy, or can only wear feminine undergarments is, therefore, much easier than changing one's DNA.

There are a lot of folks much more knowledgeable than me on here, so maybe they will chime in and correct and/or clarify what I have posted. Also, knowing what you are trying to achieve would be very helpful.

Good luck!
KIY
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Dozzyrok » July 14th, 2012, 8:40 pm

I mean mental transformation into a furry or something like that. To see it when it's not really there.
Dozzyrok

Postby Tangy » August 17th, 2012, 5:09 pm

Dozzyrok wrote:I mean mental transformation into a furry or something like that. To see it when it's not really there.

You are analyzing and expecting to mush learn to Relax. :idea: :D
Try out my Transformation files and please send me feedback in my Box NS ON THE forum.

The eyes of the Soul
Description: please use Headphones and a Mir row to star into while listing to this tape rnit will make any file in your collection work. it will relax you concentrate on anything your heart Desire and watch it materialize rnfeed back please. Anybody can use safe)
Author: Tangy ? Added On: 2011-08-20 Downloaded: 126 Length: 16:27
Audience: Any Effect: Permanent(when safe) Voice Type: Human
Your Rating: 1 2 3 4 5 Average Rating: 1.2500 Total Votes: 4
Permanent Link: The eyes of the Soul Favorite Favorite
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby joecomp2000 » August 18th, 2012, 7:51 am

I really don't think that you can trigger a physical transformation in one session.. And the more radical the less like you could ever do the transformation. , for example grow a tail..

there is a case study where a person with split personality had one personality without diabetes, and controller her insulin ..

"Another woman, admitted to a hospital for diabetes, baffled her physicians by showing no symptoms of the disorder at times when one personality, who was not diabetic, was dominant. A young man was allergic to citrus fruit in some personalities, but not in others. "

So the brain can do some amazing things for hormone control..

that being said, keep your expectations to something reasonable.. you want to be a furry .. well hair growth / thickness can be effected by testosterone.. if you could tap into that .. you could probably do it..
but growing fangs and pointy ears ...that is asking too much..

you could however have a vivid fantasy of being an animal.. or transformed into one.. but this would all be in your head.. but what is reality , my but the perception of your brain..
my $.02, and people with more experience will know better
joecomp2000
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Dozzyrok » August 18th, 2012, 7:05 pm

ok I tried some more files and I found out that I cant get any suggestions to work after i wake up D:
Dozzyrok

Postby joecomp2000 » August 19th, 2012, 11:43 am

Dozzyrok wrote:ok I tried some more files and I found out that I cant get any suggestions to work after i wake up D:

are you doing something that you agree to ?
you are not going to go against your nature..
joecomp2000
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Dozzyrok » August 20th, 2012, 1:50 am

Some guy tried to hypnotize me over Skype and he said I am not hypnotizable
Dozzyrok

Postby Dozzyrok » August 20th, 2012, 1:53 am

Some guy tried to hypnotize me over Skype and he said I am not hypnotizable
Dozzyrok

Postby joecomp2000 » August 20th, 2012, 5:37 pm

Dozzyrok wrote:Some guy tried to hypnotize me over Skype and he said I am not hypnotizable

that is not proof.. Skype is tough to do...
with me I needed complete trust in the recording.. that there was nothing in there that I would consider a curse..
the only way I could get that was to do the recording.. I also needed something that was for an active mind ..So the erciksen induction worked best for me ..
joecomp2000
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Dozzyrok » August 20th, 2012, 6:36 pm

Whatever. I just found out that I'm really good at hypnotizing others. So I'm gonna be doing that for now on. No more files. ;) :) :) :-) :1 :/ :( :'( ugh UGHGGHHH
Dozzyrok

Return to Help with Files