going under

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

going under

Postby Dj1337 » March 18th, 2013, 2:13 pm

I have no Time in the day and can rarely listin to files only time I can is before bed. Could I loop before bed oe when ready for bed? Would it work or no?
Dj1337

Postby WatDo » March 18th, 2013, 4:09 pm

You can listen to files before going to bed, but do not loop them in your sleep. They cannot work in your sleep.
WatDo
Mentor
Mentor

Postby qv » March 18th, 2013, 5:51 pm

Um. It can work.

It can absolutely work.

The thing is, it sometimes negatively affects sleeping patterns... and anyways, tying together sleep with trance can be a little problematic. Also, you don't want to sort of over-saturate your mind with the suggestions... or get so used to it that your mind considers it to be something to filter out. So... I dunno, depending on the files, looping it can be effective, or... not. I'd personally try to avoid overnight loops unless they're designed for that.
qv
Mentor
Mentor

Postby EMG » March 18th, 2013, 6:58 pm

Looping while you sleep also has varied success depending on your existing sleep patters, some people sleep so soundly nothing get through while others would be wakened by the files.

Still, there is nothing wrong with trying it and if you don't want to over-saturate, put a pause in between files of 30-60 minutes so it only repeats a few times a night.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Help with Files