Getting Started

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Getting Started

Postby livingbylies » March 30th, 2013, 2:09 am

So, after trying a couple files, I always just find myself lying still with my eyes closed, feeling rather foolish for twenty or so minutes. I feel like I'm missong something, because I never seem to go in any kind of trance.
Help? I have no idea what I am doing wrong.
livingbylies

Postby WatDo » March 30th, 2013, 5:14 pm

It's a learned state. You have to get really into it by following what the file says. Usually the best way to do this for me is to imagine looking at the words that the hypnotist is saying with my eyes closed. So that way I never drift off or visualize anything else; unless the hypnotist tells me to visualize something specific. The moment you drift away, is the moment when the file/hypnotists loses a bit of his/her influence... Which means it might not work the way it should.

Just keep using files and working on your relaxed state. Position is also another factor. Some people like sitting, some like lying down flat on the ground, some like lying in their bed. Find out where you're the most comfortable.

I suggest trying induction files or suggestibility files, which focus solely on taking you down to make files more effective.
WatDo
Mentor
Mentor

More info please?

Postby Calimore » March 30th, 2013, 5:36 pm

Are you trying a tentacle rape file or latex shower bondage file or what? The advice to try a simple induction or suggestibilty file is a good one but even with those it's difficult to know for sure that anything has begun to work.

Truth is, until you have learned the skill of going into teance and tsking suggestions it may take as long as three weeks for a file to fully effect you. Like any other worthwhile pursuit, it can take time and some effort. A lucky few seem able to waltz right in and get a simple file to work the very first time. It took me over two weeks of diligent effort to get a file to work for me at first but it was all downhill from there.

Again, it would be easier to advise you how to progress if we had some idea as to what you were trying to get to work. Share a little more with us and we can share even more with you to help you trance.
If you only Believe in Hypnosis, It can Change Your Life.
Calimore
Guru
Guru

Postby livingbylies » March 30th, 2013, 10:14 pm

Well it looks like my first problem is lack of repetition. I only listened to my current file twice.
So you know, it's 'Like a Good Girl.' (When you hear that phrase you supposedly follow whatever command is given and have subtle behavior differences temporarily.) Any other suggestions for better 'Newbie' tracks that work more easily?
livingbylies

Return to Help with Files