Any feedback about EMG's Curse Stroke Pumped?

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Any feedback about EMG's Curse Stroke Pumped?

Postby WatDo » March 9th, 2013, 8:50 pm

This file: [url]http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/1287/Curse-Stroke-Pumped.php[/url]

It's on sale. Even if it's 6 dollars off it has me interested.

I didn't see any comments and I'd like to know how it exactly works or if it's also usable for gay men. I really like to use muscle/sexual based files for an outlet. Working out and eating more seems to have upped my libido. Since it's already up there, I thought this file might help compliment my changes by bolstering motivation.

I don't need a script, but a nice run down of what he focuses on would be nice. If it's only for straight men them it's probably of no use to me, either. If he just focuses on making me hornier without any tied in to working out or muscle growth then that might be problematic too. I'm only asking because I have to pay 24-30 dollars for it, which is the only thing making me hesitate.
WatDo
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Foxfuz » March 10th, 2013, 9:51 pm

It says it will give you more of a testosterone boost and that might be a problem if your homosexual. Testosterone is the hormone that makes you attracted to women and promotes more muscle and hair growth. Homosexual men have a higher estrogen level that makes them attracted to men. This file may also turn you straight because of testosterone or may have other helth related concerns I'm not sure about.
Foxfuz
Regular
Regular

Postby HornyDude » March 10th, 2013, 11:12 pm

deleted
Last edited by HornyDude on July 10th, 2013, 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HornyDude
Mentor
Mentor

Postby WatDo » March 11th, 2013, 1:55 pm

Actually gay men are attracted to other men not because of their hormones - but because of. . . Well they assume genetics, but either way it's something dealing with their body's natural anatomy and also preference to some degree.

If it doesn't mention being attracted to women, then it should be ok. I would also hope it enforces the desire to actually lift weights. I know some of EMG files say one thing (like the gay jock file), but it mostly encourages you to have a higher sex drive above all else along with wearing jock clothing, but seldomly mentions building muscle.
WatDo
Mentor
Mentor

Postby WatDo » March 12th, 2013, 6:14 pm

Bump. This seems to have disappeared from the first page somehow.
WatDo
Mentor
Mentor

Postby WatDo » April 8th, 2013, 2:01 am

Almost a month later and still nothing? Oh well, bump still.
WatDo
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Help with Files