Question about one of the files (Trigheels)

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Question about one of the files (Trigheels)

Postby sissyjenny09 » April 28th, 2013, 5:21 pm

I am quite interested in this file and using it. But being new to hypnosis I'm just curious if once it works, will I be able to "deprogram" myself, for a lack of a better term, of the command line? Say if I just listen to the file once and then don't listen to it again for days/weeks.

I don't see anything in the description that says it wouldn't and my understanding of hypnosis in general is, if its not repeated eventually the file and anything from it will be erased from your mind.

~Thanks in advance!
~~jenny
sissyjenny09

Postby sissyjenny09 » May 11th, 2013, 9:09 am

Okay like a week goes by, 60+ views. An no responses?

Really?
So no one can help me with this?
sissyjenny09

Postby Endo » May 11th, 2013, 2:29 pm

Eh, single listens very rarely bring out full effects. I'd love for that to be the case, but it's not. If you didn't want the effects while you were listening, then it won't work, period. However, if you want the effects, and you only listen once, there's no telling what kind of subtle effects it may have on you later. Example: I tried anal, didn't really like it. Listened to EMG's Train Anal Orgasm file a few times a year ago, and nothing after that. However, looking back, my interest in anal and wanting to be more comfortable with anal increased a bit, and now I enjoy anal.
Endo
Guru
Guru

Return to Help with Files