Inductions & Body Files - How to use them effectively?

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Inductions & Body Files - How to use them effectively?

Postby vinnyb » February 20th, 2014, 7:37 am

I feel like the induction files (i.e. bubble) work much better for me than the inductions sometimes included in the various files I'm interested in.

How do people use these inductions with the other files? Do they combine them in audacity for example?

Are they making files that contain their favorite induction + the body of the file?

Please point me in the right direction.

Thanks!
vinnyb

Postby Alien4420 » February 20th, 2014, 8:41 am

I don't know how other people do it but if I want to combine files I either cue them manually or make and save a playlist. Foobar2000 and other media players allow you to do that. So you choose whatever induction you want, then cue up the bodies you want to listen to, then tack on an awakening. If you save the playlist, you can then click on the playlist when you want to listen to those particular files. You can download the body without the induction if you pay for premium access, or you can edit out the induction and awakening in Audacity.

A helpful time-saving trick is to train yourself to go into trance with a trigger. Once you've done that, you don't need the lengthy inductions. Eventually, you don't even need the trigger, you just think about going into trance and you do. These days, I just click on the very end of the induction, as in 3-2-1, and play the file from there.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Endo » February 20th, 2014, 1:44 pm

Thing about Bubble is that it gives you a trigger to go down whenever you want. That's why I so heartily recommend that file.

Personally, I edit out all of the inductions of files I use, unless I think they work very well with that certain body.

Audacity is more than up to the task, and iTunes lets you edit your playlists. I'm 99% sure that all of the most recent iDevices let you edit playlists on the device as well.
Endo
Guru
Guru

Return to Help with Files