Help with hypnosis for non English speakers

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Help with hypnosis for non English speakers

Postby murilofd » August 2nd, 2014, 9:14 pm

Hello everyone, I just recently discovered this amazing world of erotic hypnosis, downloaded and tryed a few and I want to buy a file, but before I do that, I want some advice.
The thing is: I'm not a native English speaker, although I think my English is very good, as I'm writing this right now and I understand most of the files, but I didn't have time to see any progress on the files yet, so I don't know if they would work on me. My real issue is that my subconsious might not think in English, making all the hypnosis fail.

Thanks in advance
murilofd

Postby Endo » August 2nd, 2014, 9:55 pm

I wouldn't be too worried about that. Your subconscious will get the message as long as YOU speak the language. You and your subc share the same memories, and that includes language skills.
Endo
Guru
Guru

Postby Kaygay » August 14th, 2014, 4:02 pm

Okay, I have the same problem sometimes.
It happens that I don"t know a word that's used in a hypnofile. But also if I know the meaning of a word. The sound of the English word has no feeling for me.

It does slow me down in getting the message home.

What I do about it is first listen one time to the file to find out what it is about. Then translate the keywords in a file for myself while listening a few listenings.
When I have done that several times the word gets not only the translation but also the feeling that comes with it.

I am not easy in giving up control, so even when I do it this way, I still have to listen to a file many times before I get the message fully.

Some files do never work on me. That are the files where you cant hear the words fully because there is music or rainsounds or so over the words. I guess a half word of a foreign language is not enough for my unconscious mind. And since I don't know what it says I can't translate it.
Kaygay
Regular
Regular

Return to Help with Files