need some help with files

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

need some help with files

Postby Masy » January 9th, 2014, 3:00 pm

Hi all. At first, have all a great new year!

I'm using WMM files from October 1st, and using them while i'm busy with routines to be more used to them. I've to say i also tried to do some files of my own, with a text-to-speech program, but i don't know if anything succeeded. I have a strong wish to be feminized in a non permanent way, and perceive the world with female eyes. So i tried some induction files, and feminization\breast growth ones in a compilation with the system above mentioned. Also, i hear them before go to sleep..

I'm Italian and i'm enough good with english, but writing down or reading it from texts is different from hearing it. I focus on understand what i hear (using headphones all times), so i thought maybe it's that the issue here.

I've to say i used the only italian feminization file of the archive coupled with the others. I found some binaural sounds to increase hormone production or to induce more. So i have a good share to use every time.

But until now i haven't got any visible change, either in how i move, what i say, or others.. In the xmas holydays i paused all the hypnosis and now i'm resuming that. I tried also to hear binaural hypnosis audio while sleeping, but nothing more happened.

I'd like to premise that before starting all this, i liked to speak for myself as female too, as i don't see differences into speaking as male or female (i'm a male in a male body, but my brain is alot more female than male, and i want to see and feel the world as female too, not only male)
So this feelings of mine aren't changed until now, and don't see changes in anything make me feel i'm doing something wrong.

So my thought is this: could be that i somewhat block english hypnosis because it's not in my own native language?

In some early doubts i had before, i tried asking in the feminization forum if there was chance to find an Italian hypnotist in the forum, as well as proposing myself for translating the hypnotic files used in the archive. Seeing that not only me, but also other Italians' got same hurdles..

But i haven't got any answers. I feel a bit depressed for this. Of course i'm a free user, so handling a script, only for paying premium users isn't possible for me. I don't want to usurp authors' role neither offend them with my request. I only want to give to all Italians (me included) some translated files to give more easily understanding and assimilation of suggestions and inductions we're trying so hard to understand.

I know there's some in the forum saying we have to improve our english undestanding, but that's longer and couldn't work either.

So, in my idea, better to cut off the doubts with some translations. In this way, no more excuses. :)

Sorry for writing so much. I like to help others, and if to hear english files can somewhat block feminization process for who has some language understating issues, i can provide an help. Please give me texts and i'll translate them. Only to resend them to you so you (authors) can provide an alternative to usual files. And the Italian section will be used a bit more :P

Please trust me, as i'm genuinely interested to give a better response to all my countrymen with problems (and me too, if can help me)

Hoping in some nice news, i wish you all a great month. Kisses
Masy

Postby Masy » August 17th, 2014, 7:32 am

Sorry for eventually double post. It's been a while from my last post here. Busy in real life, of course.

In the meanwhile i tried to seach for good hypnotists around the web and in my city too, but in the real life zone meeting an hypnotist means you got some serious problem and they ask to meet your family too. And i'd like to avoid this, that would only mean useless troubles. In the web i found some ppl but they are amateur. I tried some session with one, in nocturnal skype meets without success.

And i'm still listening some hypnosis files, day and night. But no visible changes 'til now. I still have my innate desire to change my mind (mainly) and body, and yesterday i had the desire to try some female clothing despite the heat. But it's all there. No changes in my mood, behavoiur or other details, even little.

In my web surfing, i often seen alot of fellow countrymen with the same problem. So i'd like to renew my plea.

It's a need for us with our desire to became female in mind and body to have proper inducing files. English has a limit for us. I'd like to help all, myself included, to reach a new level, seeing the poor results 'til now.

HELP US ITALIANS

I'd like to proper translate the text in the scripts to give a better result at the end (for who listen the mp3 file). I'm available to work aside any of You creators, to see a files we can listen easily, not limited by language barriers. And You can always take all the credit for the work, i don't care.
At the end, i only care to see successful italian stories by using those files.

I hope we can do this together, i'm sure we can provide good experiences to all the listeners (of my country :P)

So, please help us! I know the work cannot be too easy but i'm here to help at full force :)

Thanks in advance. Hope You'll be all fine and in health. Hope for you a nice month end ;)
Masy

Postby Endo » August 17th, 2014, 9:01 am

Some of my more recent file have my scripts attached. You are more than welcome to translate them into any language you see fit.
Endo
Guru
Guru

Postby BobbyS » August 17th, 2014, 9:52 am

Anyone wanting to make files in any language should be welcomed, but is anyone else a bit suspicious about the sudden influx of people asking for Italian stuff in the past 24 hours?
Especially when they have all have few to no other posts to their name?

I may just be being horribly cynical here, but if that's the case, it's a hell of a coincidence.
BobbyS
Guru
Guru

Postby Masy » August 22nd, 2014, 6:19 pm

@Endo: thanks for your help, i'll see what i can do (it's a start XD)

@bobby: i don't know about others so i can only think of it as a coincidence. (beh, if what you said is true, it's really an Hell of a coincidence ^^')
Masy

Return to Help with Files