QUESTION!!

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

QUESTION!!

Postby thejuice » October 11th, 2005, 2:06 pm

Hi, is it possible to burn these files to a disc?? I want to put it on a cd and fall asleep wit the file repeating over and over. I have a feeling that would give the maximum success.... any help is appreciated
thejuice

yea

Postby deathjdstn » October 11th, 2005, 2:30 pm

yea get a cd burning tool and transfer them to cd most programs will covert mp3's to cd format as u transfer them.

i recomend getting roxio or nero as they are the most simple to use but most cd burners comes with some cd burning tool and most tools has that feature
deathjdstn
Regular
Regular

Postby stefan4711 » October 11th, 2005, 4:38 pm

If your CD player can handle m´p3 filkes you can burn the mp3 files directly to the CD. Then you just add them as normal files to a data cd.
stefan4711
Regular
Regular

Postby deathjdstn » October 12th, 2005, 1:50 am

well with most burning programs if u drag and drop the files it will automaticaly covert them to cda files which is what cd players read normaly
deathjdstn
Regular
Regular

Postby sandy82 » October 13th, 2005, 3:46 pm

deathjdstn wrote:well with most burning programs if u drag and drop the files it will automaticaly covert them to cda files which is what cd players read normaly

deathjdstn, when I first downloaded files from WMM, they recorded on my computer with an ".mpa" extension. I don't know why. After some helpful advice from Lord_Mizaru, I changed Windows Explorer to show all the file extensions, in addition to the file titles. Then I changed ".mpa" to ".mp3"--using the keyboard. It worked perfectly.

Also, my version of Windows Media Player has a built-in "burn to CD" option. It burns .mp3's--but not .mpa's. It's probably stripped-down software, but it works and it's free.
sandy82
Guru
Guru

Return to Help with Files