What about language?

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

What about language?

Postby cicciopassword » October 25th, 2005, 6:48 am

I'm new to all of this, and before trying these files, I would like to know how much they will work if the listener hasn't a great knowledge of English language... I'm Italian and I don't have these problem, but it's not the same for my girlfriend...........
:?:
cicciopassword

Postby stefan4711 » October 25th, 2005, 10:35 am

I guess that would be a problem. For obvious reasons you have to understand whats said. With a poor knowledge I guess it might take a longer time to work. If it does at all.
stefan4711
Regular
Regular

Postby cicciopassword » October 25th, 2005, 1:42 pm

Maybe with subliminal files? In theory you don't consciously understand what it says... Because her problem is understanding someone speaking... :?:
cicciopassword

Postby stefan4711 » October 25th, 2005, 3:51 pm

Possibly. But the subliminal files normally have one part that is in higher volume that is supposed to "distract" you concious mind, could be music or something else. Then there are spoken instructions at a mych lover volume which is supposed to go to your subconcius mind.

But the best way might be to give it a try and see what happens. :!:
stefan4711
Regular
Regular

Postby goldragon_70 » October 25th, 2005, 9:26 pm

You have to understand the suggestion, even if someone has to translate, before it can work. Even with the Subliminal, your sub conches still need to understand what is being said, otherwise, there is nothing for any part of the brain to make a connection.
goldragon_70
Guru
Guru

Postby cicciopassword » October 26th, 2005, 6:25 am

Ok, thanks, I'll have a couple of tries, then post here the results.... :)
cicciopassword

Postby cardigan » October 27th, 2005, 5:44 am

I would think that it is much more important to be fluent in English, if you want to get results from listening to an English subliminal file, than it is when listening to a regular file!

The reason for this being, that if you listen to a straightforward file without anything else but the voice of the hypnotist, then you can easily hear the language spoken, and your brain will be easily able to translate it.

When you listen to a subliminal file, your brain will probably not pick up anything at all - because a) it's not the native language, and b) there is so much noise that the brain will discard the words as noise too.

So I would recommend listening to easy files instead of sublims. It's like it's easier to read a simple book in English than to read Shakespeare. :-)
Certified hypnotist C.I., C.H.
http://milnet.dk
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Postby stefan4711 » October 27th, 2005, 3:36 pm

Cardigan,

Thats a very good summary of it all.
stefan4711
Regular
Regular

Return to Help with Files