Just a question or two

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Just a question or two

Postby GaaliDurne » November 15th, 2005, 4:12 pm

Sorry, sorry. I realize that a) I am a n00b, and that I should be figuring this stuff out on my own, and b) you mentors get bombarded with these questions all the time, but I'm sticking my neck out anyway. My questions are as follows:

1) How long is it before a trigger is implanted into your subconcious and will actually fire when triggered? Put another way, how many times should I listen to a trigger for it to work?

2) Can curses be "moderated"? That is, listening once or twice, as to make the effects somewhat diluted as opposed to the person who does it several times a week?

Thank you for your time. *bows*
GaaliDurne

Re: Just a question or two

Postby dharden » November 15th, 2005, 6:09 pm

GaaliDurne wrote:1) How long is it before a trigger is implanted into your subconcious and will actually fire when triggered? Put another way, how many times should I listen to a trigger for it to work?

For any given trigger, that'll vary from person to person. Also, not all triggers will take the same amount of time for any given person. What's more, many triggers can work partway. If a trigger file calls for several more-or-less related effects - and many do - you might experience some of them, but not others.
dharden
Mentor
Mentor

Postby cardigan » November 17th, 2005, 2:40 am

You cannot dilute a curse by only listening once or twice. You would either experience it working all the way - if you are a very good subject - or you wouldn't see any effect at all - because even curses usually need some training.

What you could do would be to either edit the curse file - taking out anything that you don't want (I use Cool Edit Pro for this) - or write your own curse, record it or listen to it via for instance Virtual Hypnotist.
Certified hypnotist C.I., C.H.
http://milnet.dk
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Postby GaaliDurne » November 17th, 2005, 1:28 pm

Well, thank you both very much for your information. I will keep it in mind.
GaaliDurne

curses

Postby strictausmstr » November 17th, 2005, 3:25 pm

Just don't mess with the curses unless you are prepared for the full effect

If you are a newbie.... think carefully of the lifestyle impacts these may have

If you still want it - go for it but be prepared for the full impact
strictausmstr
Regular
Regular

Return to Help with Files