How to effectively fall into trance?

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

How to effectively fall into trance?

Postby ohnoomo » April 2nd, 2019, 4:23 pm

So I have a few questions because I want to try and use the Instant Wetting file by EMG, but I need some help!

First off, can someone tell me the best position to be in when listening to the file? Laying down? Sat up?
Secondly, is it best to have eyes open or closed? I try close mine but I find they sometimes naturally want to open, and then its a fiasco of not being able to relax or focus on the file because i'm too busy focused on the fact I can't shut my eyes!
Thirdly, I find everytime I get very excited down below if that makes sense, and I also feel because I want it to work, I get really excited and I don't know if that's helping relax?

I need a lot of help because I've tried multiple times to no success even after looking on forums. So I thought I'd post my own and see if anyone else has any advice :D
ohnoomo

Re: How to effectively fall into trance?

Postby stan » April 2nd, 2019, 5:00 pm

What you are experiencing is what I now think might be a common response to erotic hypnosis.

You are told to relax. You anticipate being Hypnotised.
This is exciting. You get excited.

Lots of hypnosis material suggests that you will see a slowing heartbeat, breathing etc..
Yet someone with an Erotic Hypnosis fetish may be doing completely the opposite!

So as the Hypnotist maybe you don't see the signs you expect or that material says should be there.
As the subject you don't feel particularly relaxed - so it isn't working.

Sit in a chair. lay on a bed.
You're listening to a file. It's going to tell you to wet. Decide before you listen that when told to do that. When trigger - you ARE going to let it happen.
If that means you need to put a towel down because actually you're worried about wetting the bed - do that before you start.

When you are told to close your eyes. Shut them. From that moment on imagine how it's going to feel when you wet yourself. How the warmth will spread. Imagine what the dark spot on your clothes or the puddle of liquid might look like.
As you imagine it - you've decided that you want this to happen. Focus on letting it happen, let the other words wash over you - and then when you realise you've been trigger. Now it's time. Let it happen.

You are particpiating. That mean's you are using your imagine and make this happen in an exciting way. let that excitement build into the anticipation.
stan
Regular
Regular

Re: How to effectively fall into trance?

Postby Jackstock » April 3rd, 2019, 3:06 pm

Boil an organic banana and drink the water. For real, you'll feel like you're already in a trance (has something to do with the nutrients in the peel).
Then turn on the audio and listen for a sublime experience 8-)
Jackstock
Guru
Guru

Return to Help with Files