Some questions for the masses.

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Some questions for the masses.

Postby devonimp » December 13th, 2005, 12:24 am

First and foremost, I have been playing around with hypnosis from this site for about a month now. I started with random attempts at the inductions and files, and as my desire and interest grew, so did my determination. Now, I listen to a set playlist daily, at least once usually twice <When I wake, and when I go to sleep> My playlist includes: Lady Rio's reading of the Focus Induction, Deepening2 <A recent addition>, Accelerator, Train Susceptable and Furry Transformation. I usually repeat the induction a few times.

My experiences seem random.. ranging from complete relaxation, to no real change noticible, to as far as I can tell, unconciousness. Sometimes I seem to slip in and out of conciousness randomly during some files Sometimes I even slip out of conciousness for my entire playlist... except the last file.

No matter what happens I always seem to 'come to' about halfway through the furry transformation file. No matter how many files in my playlist. It happened before I added deepening, and happens now.

I realise this is a fairly long post and I appologize, so I'll get to the point.
1.) I know alot of people do this, I have once or twice, but I'll do it again... any tips or suggestions for improving my trances and the files effectivness? <PM me if you like, we can even set up messenger conversations>

2.)Why does the furry transformation file always seem to snap me out of it? Its the only file of the list that never fails to bring me up.

3.)Is the fact that I appear to go out of conciousness a good thing, or signifying something amiss? Also... is the randomness showing improvement?

4.)Anyone else out there having similar experiences, or can recall anything similar during their.. early periods of hypnosis?

Thanks for putting up with my long post, and any answers or comments are appreciated.
devonimp
Regular
Regular

Re: Some questions for the masses.

Postby cardigan » December 13th, 2005, 12:26 pm

With regards to 1.) Unfortunately hard to say. But practise makes perfect.

With regards to 2.) I can only venture a guess, but my guess is, that this file is extremely important to you. The file that you would most like to work. This makes your unconscious "nervous", and you snap right out - OR this file represents something that you deep down don't really want to happen at all. Could be related with all kinds of issue like guilt?

With regards to 3.) Losing consciousness is normally a good thing. I personally drift in and out of awareness throughout a trance. One minute I hear everything and think "I am not deep enough", but the next minute I realise that I have just missed several items on the list of things, that were on my agenda. You drift in and out. You remember bits and pieces afterwards, and to my knowledge this is a sign of a good trance.

Cardigan
Certified hypnotist C.I., C.H.
http://milnet.dk
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Postby devonimp » December 13th, 2005, 2:25 pm

I cannot think of why the file would make me feel guilty, but you are correct in your first assumption. Its the file I most desire to work. Another question then rises, if you are correct and my unconcious grows nervous due to my grand desire for the success of the file, since I hae no real control at the time how would I condition myself to relax during that file ?
devonimp
Regular
Regular

Postby Kharon » December 13th, 2005, 8:17 pm

Regarding your latest question:

By trying a file that you are less excited about, but would not necessarily MIND trying. TrigFreeze could be a good way to prepare yourself by convincing your mind that the hypnosis fully works, because deep down, you may have doubts you don't know you have.

Alternately, some form of relaxation exercise would probably help calm your mind a lot. Possibly listening to something like the MyMindisHappy file on loop for about 10 minutes, or meditating...

If you don't want to interrupt the process, you could try using a few more files to keep you relaxed (and deepen the state) until you reach the FurryTransformation file. The most important thing to realize, right now, is that YOU have COMPLETE CONTROL when you are in trance. The hypnotist is only a guide, not a controller (unless you allow them to be so). Some people even stay in trance after being 'wakened' because they enjoy the feeling of trance so much.

-----

Myself, I have worked this file into a rotation along with 6 other files, and I know I'm still nicely in trance when it plays through (though it also is one of the ones in my sleep reinforcing, so that helps). I placed FurryTransformation near the end, with SleepReinforce and a Wakener after it, everything else before it. What files you might use depend on what you want to achieve -- I'm actually MORE eager for the weight loss and fitness training to take hold than this transformation, but I know I do want this a lot and that it could keep me from trance if it were too early in the playlist, so I put it later in the list so I would be nice and relaxed.

Having been a week, all I've noticed is that I get a nice "relaxation buzz" off the experience, so I've tested IMAccept and a trigger (won't name it here). Using a custom test, I only feel I'm "playing along" with the trigger response right now, but... we'll see how it is tomorrow.
Kharon
Regular
Regular

Postby devonimp » December 14th, 2005, 12:00 am

Eh.. trig freeze makes me nervous.... Tho I do appreciate the advice. I'll try some other files and see how successful those go :P. I've added trig morph to my playlist for now. A few listens later it seems more versitile than Furrytransformation, tho without the perception changes on everyone else. For better or worse we'll see what happens ^^.
devonimp
Regular
Regular

Return to Help with Files