need help.

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

need help.

Postby Cipmylo » October 29th, 2012, 1:22 pm

no matter how many time i listen i cant seem to get any file to work...

and yes i am relaxed and warm comftable..
i listen right before i sleep or wake up.

i have tried many other method to relax, just dont know what to do

and yes all the files i have selected i want to happen...there is no doubt.
Cipmylo

Postby ProfessorPig » October 29th, 2012, 9:06 pm

there are a ton of older posts including a very good one by djkaiser one pinned at the top of this forum on tips for trancing.

being a good hypnotic subject is something that most people have to learn how to do. for this reason it is best to start with simple files before moving to more complex ones.

one of the simplest suggestions is to feel a tingling sensation, this is often used in a progressive relaxation induction. the hypnotist will describe parts of your body starting to relax and tingle or go numb. if you feel these sensations than you are responding to hypnosis. if you are not feeling these sensations then just focus on finding an induction that works for you.

the most common advice i see for helping people get into trance is to just focus on what the hypnotist is saying. if i am having trouble focusing on what is being said i will repeat what the hypnotist says.

hope this helps.
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Postby Foxfuz » October 29th, 2012, 10:00 pm

If the above advice didn't help you, try pretending your a good hypnotizable subject. Pretending your a good hypnotizable subject will make you a god hypnotizable subject because you are in the correct mindset.

Being in the correct mindset will allow you to take suggestions. Stated above the person gave an example of "repeating what the hypnotist said". Doing this helps with focus but you also have to co-operate with whst the hypnotist is saying. If the hypnotist ask you to feel your legs relax, feel them relax.

A good few rules I gave myself to help me go into a hypnotic state are as follows: follow each suggestion to the best of your ability, don't analyze what the hypnotis is saying (don't measure your level of trace either), and empty out any stray thoughts (if a thought pops in your head that's not relevant to what the hypnotist is saying then just silence it).

If you have any more questions or more specific problems your haveing, just pm me and I'll be happy to help you asap.
Foxfuz
Regular
Regular

Return to Help with Files