pls help! Unable going under...

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

pls help! Unable going under...

Postby expertNigel » December 17th, 2012, 7:53 am

Hey guys.

I was wondering if there is any file which helps the listener to be more suggestible for hypnosis?
Because i tried the "Owned and obedient" file by Sargona for my slave, but my slave is having huge problems to enter a state of trance... So the file did not work.
Even tried it with induction scripts (via message and chat)... None worked, even though i know that she is trying her hardest...

Any help? Anything i can make her listen to before listening to the "owned and obedient" file again?
Of course the file should not make her obedient to anyone else, i am just searching for something which can help her to enter a state of trance when listening to "Owned and obedient"

Best wishes and merry Christmas:)
expertNigel
Regular
Regular

Postby ProfessorPig » December 17th, 2012, 11:15 pm

sarnoga's g file might be a good one for them to listen to so they can get used to trancing to sarnoga's voice. have they had any luck going into trance previously? if not chewtoy's files are good starting off point for practicing going into trance.

there is a suggestion in owned and obedient that the slave must resent being forced to serve others that did not agree with me when i gave it a listen.
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Postby expertNigel » December 18th, 2012, 5:11 am

hm no, she never was under before. But i know she is doing her best... it just did not work.
Is there any free induction she could listen first, before trying the Sarnoga "Owned and Obedient" again?
Something which does not make her obedient or implants a trigger, but helps her to go into trance more easy...
expertNigel
Regular
Regular

Postby Foxfuz » December 18th, 2012, 4:12 pm

Ask her if she is being to analytical about the induction. Like, is she measuring how deep she goes or thinking about how you are putting her under? Because that could be an obstical. Tell her she needs to keep a silent mind and stop any stray thoughts from poping up.

It seems she is trying to go into trance, which is good, but she seems to be haveing trouble knowing when she is in trance. The thing is, most subjects don't know they are in a trance when they are in one. Tell her to only focus on what the hypnotist is saying and not if it's working or not.

Also, is she getting distracted at all? Because she should only be listing to the hypnotist and tune out everything else. Also she needs to know that the hypnotist is a coach not a wizard. The hypnotist is just ment to guide you into trance not magicaly speak words into trance.

Hope that helped. :3
Foxfuz
Regular
Regular

Return to Help with Files