Vibrant voice effect?

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Vibrant voice effect?

Postby Minette » February 1st, 2013, 7:54 am

Hi.
I've occasionally noticed that some files have adjustement to the spoken voice, kinda deep, resonant vibration. For example the hornefreaks new [url=http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/6197/psychic-developmentdeveloping-the-intiution.php]intuition file[/url] has exactly the kind of resonance in the voice.
Having just started making files, I would love to be able to use that kind of voice. What is this effect called? Is it just naturally resonating spoken voice, or is it an effect added afterwards? How is it done? Some kind of echo?
Minette

Postby Jadit » February 1st, 2013, 9:00 am

Have you looked through Audacity's effect possibilities?
Jadit
Regular
Regular

Postby IAcurious » February 1st, 2013, 9:15 am

Hi, Minette -

It's a little surprising to find this type of question in this forum. But your question is just as valid here as it would be in the forum "File Making & Hypnosis Techniques", isn't it?

You're curious about a specific voice effect; wondering how to duplicate it.

Curiosity is a good thing. One of the most important things I can do as a hypnotist is to make guys wonder what it would be like to...

Instead of giving you one effect, I'm going to give you several. And I hope you're curious enough to try several.
    - When you discover software that deepens your voice, or raises it...
    - When you discover the difference between "phaser" effect and "wahwah" effect...
that's powerful! It's powerful because right now, you're capable. It's curiosity that allows us each to discover how far we can go.
    Jadit gave advice I agree with. This link takes you to the website for downloading the computer freeware known as Audacity. http://audacity.sourceforge.net/

Be aware - it takes effort to download and install the application. It takes effort to download the LAME MP3 encoder. But you've already made two mp3s and uploaded them to WMM. That indicates you have the proficiency to be successful.

IAcurious
Regular
Regular

Postby Minette » February 1st, 2013, 10:00 am

Oh, yeah ... maybe that other board would have been more suitable for this, but well... Thank you guys so much for the useful advice. :)
I'll check out the effects the Audacity, the Acoustica mixer I've been using is rather simple. This might turn out inspiring!
Minette

Return to Help with Files