needing help to trance

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Postby WatDo » March 26th, 2013, 11:05 pm

I think you should try suggestibility files or deepeners. You got to try it a lot with the same files to eventually go under. You have to condition your body to relax and then you will be able to go fully under within moments.

I have anxiety, so clearing my mind is difficulty, and I can go down almost instantly.
WatDo
Mentor
Mentor

Postby joecomp2000 » March 27th, 2013, 7:15 pm

I was never able to do trance until I recorded my own..never able to =trust anyone else 's voice.. also try a eriksonain induction worked for me. where I have a more active mind.. good luck
joecomp2000
Mentor
Mentor

Postby lew897 » May 22nd, 2013, 7:53 pm

Learning to trance seems to me like the first step in getting anything else to work out. To me it seems like itll take a month just to get introduced to inductions that help you go under. After that youll have a pretty good idea of what to expect and which to listen to. Personally for me, files that relax my body first are most effective, but I do like the other files that use a lot of visualization instead. Also, it seems like people have a lot of un necessary resistance. Why I have no idea, I just see the potential outcome and go for it, but people get so caught up in the structure that they lose sight of its function.
lew897
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Jadit » June 10th, 2013, 2:59 pm

lew897 wrote:Learning to trance seems to me like the first step in getting anything else to work out. To me it seems like itll take a month just to get introduced to inductions that help you go under.

May vary from person to person, i'd say it can take many years until you can go under. At least in my case seems to be so.
Jadit
Regular
Regular

Return to Help with Files