Wakening File

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Wakening File

Postby anthrax » December 14th, 2005, 8:40 pm

Is there a file, as short as it may be, that is just the wakening part, ie, the end of the trance where you are told to wake up at the count of five.

Yes, I know that you wake up normally yourself if a file just stops, but it would be handy to wake up when you want to, and not have to wait however many minutes it would take for your brain to register that you can wake up.

If there isn't, I'm sure it wouldn't be hard to chop of the end of any of the files and make it myself, but if it allready exists somewhere, it would save me the trouble.

What's the point of becoming something in life...

...why can't I just be me...?
anthrax
Regular
Regular

Postby cardigan » December 14th, 2005, 11:43 pm

I never came across a waker-file, so I don't think it exists. But you can easily make one by taking the ending from another file.

Odd really, that it isn't there.
Certified hypnotist C.I., C.H.
http://milnet.dk
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Re: Wakening File

Postby EMG » December 15th, 2005, 12:25 am

Good point, I'll add it.

anthrax wrote:Is there a file, as short as it may be, that is just the wakening part, ie, the end of the trance where you are told to wake up at the count of five.

Yes, I know that you wake up normally yourself if a file just stops, but it would be handy to wake up when you want to, and not have to wait however many minutes it would take for your brain to register that you can wake up.

If there isn't, I'm sure it wouldn't be hard to chop of the end of any of the files and make it myself, but if it allready exists somewhere, it would save me the trouble.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Help with Files