Tentacle Rape

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Tentacle Rape

Postby martinpie15 » June 16th, 2013, 3:26 pm

Does anyone know how long it takes for tentacle rape from EMG to sink in. Please tell me I want to know very much
martinpie15

Postby Endo » June 16th, 2013, 6:33 pm

Well, it is a very complex file. Don't quote me on this, but it seems that triggered hallucinations seem to be a lot harder to attain than something like a triggered personality change or a behavior modification.

Also, the time it takes varies between people, but I'd say if nothing's happening after ~3 weeks of everyday listening, you're probably doing something wrong, or the file's just not right for you. The quality of trance can seriously affect how strongly a file's effects are felt. Also, if you find a 'tist's voice annoying or his/her speech patterns hard to listen to, it can also mess stuff up for you.

I would also suggest you use a binaural version, or add your own binaurals, or maybe also try isometric tones, those can help you get under, stay under, and also help improve how quickly you pick up the file.
Endo
Guru
Guru

Postby martinpie15 » June 17th, 2013, 3:36 pm

when listening to tentacle rape w/without the binaural should I actually be in bed, on the floor, or on a couch. Or can I be in a chair while listening to it?
martinpie15

Postby Endo » June 17th, 2013, 5:30 pm

If that's what's comfortable for you. I prefer to do it in bed before I go to sleep, so that I can fall asleep afterwards, but I seem to fall asleep mid-file sometimes.
Endo
Guru
Guru

Return to Help with Files