Combining files

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Combining files

Postby nattie » December 17th, 2005, 5:58 pm

I've downloaded mp3 directcut and am building a superfile by cutting out the wakeners and queing up the files so that I am not brought out of trance at the end of each file. Has anyone else tried this? How long is a good amount of time to stay in trance? My playlist looks like this

Deepening (with the wakener deleted)
TrainSusceptible (with only the countdown inducer and no wakener)
Trig Story (only the countdown and no wakener)
Trig SexyMan ( only the countdown no wakener)
Suggestible

So I will try this format and let ya'll know how it goes...
nattie

Postby stefan4711 » December 17th, 2005, 6:54 pm

I guess many of us tried similar things. I think it's the best thing to do if you are interested in using more than one file at the same time. For many people time is of the essence.

Keep us posted of the success.
stefan4711
Regular
Regular

Postby cardigan » December 18th, 2005, 8:41 am

I think that there must be a limit to how long time you can listen to suggestions in a row. The reason is, that you have to have some suggestions from time to time, which keep you in a deep trance! Otherwise if you just go into trance and then start to listen to suggestions, you will gradually start coming out of trance after a while. So it might be a good idea to include some kind of deepener once in a while, if you want a continuous trance.
I'd suggest one or two files of suggestions, then a deepener, then one or two normal files etc. just to play it safe.
Certified hypnotist C.I., C.H.
http://milnet.dk
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Return to Help with Files