First ever file. A little help please?

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

First ever file. A little help please?

Postby dave1056 » July 24th, 2013, 1:57 pm

Hello so i want to try Ultimate Plugs V1-Male. However i'm slightly worried because there is triggers that other people can say too start it and if they do say it then you have no control over it. thats fine but i'm just worrying that if someone says one of these triggers randomly and i don't know these people then how do i stop it, short of running at them and telling them to say a certain phrase :D . Is there any files or anything to remove all triggers?

Thanks.
dave1056

Postby Endo » July 25th, 2013, 4:19 pm

Oh hey, that's my file!

The chances of that specific phrase being said accidentally is rather low, and your brain might not even pick it up. Unless you have a very addictive personality, you won't be triggered without wanting it. There is a file by EMG that will set your triggers to only work by YOU triggering them, I'd suggest you look at that, too. I don't remember the name of the file, however.
Endo
Guru
Guru

Postby dave1056 » July 29th, 2013, 1:50 pm

Endo wrote:Oh hey, that's my file!

The chances of that specific phrase being said accidentally is rather low, and your brain might not even pick it up. Unless you have a very addictive personality, you won't be triggered without wanting it. There is a file by EMG that will set your triggers to only work by YOU triggering them, I'd suggest you look at that, too. I don't remember the name of the file, however.

Hey thanks <3 i'll look into the file by emg. Also i'm still struggling to trance :/ any suggestions?
dave1056

Postby Endo » July 31st, 2013, 12:25 pm

Practice. That's all I can really say.
Endo
Guru
Guru

Return to Help with Files