Training Program Wanted

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Training Program Wanted

Postby slaverobxxxx » December 29th, 2005, 1:22 pm

I'm a 27 year old submissive heterosexual male in a long term bdsm relationship with dominant female gf. We are looking at designing a hypnosis training file using the fantastic sounding files from this site and I have downloaded a few files - namely induction and deepening.

Would it be possible to suggest a program of listening - firstly for the inductions - ie. "listen to the files one after the other three times a day for a week then move on..."

Having listened to the inductions a few times i feel comfortable that i am getting better at going into trance - I would just like some kind of guidance as to how long i should wait before moving onto more advanced files (i understand this is different for everyone but just an outline would be good)

Once i am through the inductions my Mistress is v keen to get me onto the training, trigger and curse files. Would it be possible to get some information on how to best start to utilise these more advanced files (in the same way as above with the inductions) to, if possible, set me up with a program to complete hypnotic slavery, with effective triggers and powerful curses.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions - if anyone would like to correspond via email on this please let me know - and whatever the suggestions I'll be glad to leave feedback here.

Many Thanks

Regards

Rob
slaverobxxxx

Postby switchonspeed » December 29th, 2005, 3:38 pm

Something along these lines sounds like a very good idea! I can't be much help i'm afraid...but just to add my suport - a feature like this would be very helpfull!
switchonspeed

Postby slaverobxxxx » December 30th, 2005, 12:04 pm

Thanks for your support - it does sound like a good idea i guess - although i suppose it could be argued that each listener is so widely different in their level of susceptability to hypnosis, and so much depends on the circumstances in which the files are listened to (i.e time of day, level relaxation prior to listening, where files are listened to etc) that a generic program may not be entirely appropriate (though no doubt would be a big help as a general guideline that each user could modify to their own personal needs).

I would love to have a program suggested which i could follow and record daily in the journal section of this great site - thereby other users could monitor the effect that the program had on me and modify their use around that.

I think an experienced user could put together a program like that fairly easily, and it may be a good way to get less experienced users to see greater effects from hypnosis and build their interest and devotion to this fascinating field - which i for one would love to build into my own personal relationship.

Thanks again

Rob
slaverobxxxx

Return to Help with Files