Looking for 'hyperfocus' file

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Looking for 'hyperfocus' file

Postby Uncreative » December 10th, 2013, 8:27 pm

I don't usually post on this forum, but now I really need your help. (Also I hope this is the right section)

Quite a while ago, I stumbled over a free file called 'hyperfocus'.
I remember it used the trigger phrase 'light as a feather, stiff as a board' to induce a state of, well, hyperfocus. I quite liked the file for it's unique style and it worked surprisingly well for me. I haven't listened to it in a while though. However when I wanted to give it a go again I was shocked to discover that I had apparently accidentally deleted the file along with some other hypnosis files I didn't need anymore and now I cannot for the life of mine find it again.
If anyone could help me, I would greatly appreciate it.

Alright, so here's what I know: The file was free, I believe called simply 'hyperfocus' and if I'm not mistaken I originally got it from inraptured, but I can't find it there anymore (if I'm not allowed to mention that, I'm sorry, please let me know and I will remove that information). I also think it was somehow related to esuccubus, but it was not recorded by Elena. It had a human, male voice.
That's all I remember. I tried searching everywhere I could think of, but to no avail...
Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi, you're my only hope!

TL;DR: If you know where I can find a file called 'hyperfocus', please tell me.

Thank you very much for your help!
Uncreative

Postby MistE » December 15th, 2013, 2:43 pm

I doubt it was one of mine, there used to be files by lots of people on my site ((SlutInMyHead's stuff was there before might be theirs?), but I ended up taking all stuff not by me off the site when I did the redesign)

That's a fairly common phrase in stage and free hypno scripts, so I hope you find what you're looking for.

Doubt you found it through inraptured since files with men's voices are banned from that site. I do have a few focus-themed files on my site, Listen Focus Unfocus, Checklist, etc. but I don't think what you're looking for, sorry.

Good luck.
MistE
Regular
Regular

Postby Uncreative » December 16th, 2013, 10:06 pm

Thanks for the reply.
If you used to have files by other people but not anymore, I guess that explains it. The thing with inraptured was probably just a mixup then, this was years ago after all.
Yes, the phrase is common, though I've never heard it used in another file like that.
The chances are probably low, but I have to ask, you (or anyone else) wouldn't happen to have any backups of the old site or its contents or something?
Or maybe someone downloaded it and by chance still has it? If you're out there you have the chance to make me very, very happy :)
If it helps at all, the file was very unconventional, it begins by clearing up what it says is a misconception that hypnosis is sleep-like and explains how it actually is more like a state of hyperfocus. It also never addresses the subject directly or at least not for the most part, but only talks about a hypothetical student and how that student would benefit from gaining this ability. This probably won't help much, because anyone who had actually heard the file would already know which one I'm talking about...

Again, thanks for taking the time to reply, I will definitely check out your focus-themed files, though no they are not the one I'm looking for.
In the meantime I'll keep looking and hoping that by some huge coincidence someone who has the file will stumble upon this thread.
Uncreative

Postby minerelaxer » March 17th, 2014, 9:11 am

you could always try waybackmachine. They take snapshots of internet sites. and some times. not always. you can find old files on their also. Just do a google search for waybachmachine. and type in the site you use to go to. Pick a date from the time period you downloaded it. and see if you can still get it. hope that helps. :)
minerelaxer

Return to Help with Files